Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No release date and probably not what anyone expected nor wants.

GruugGruug Member RarePosts: 1,789

There is no release date except for the one given by MMORPG (this site). No retailers that I can find are even listing this game.

I am somewhat not  surprised as this game is not what it was suppose to be when announced way back when. Many of the dev team has left or been terminated and replaced  in some cases. The direction of the game has gone from a "spy" game with a lot of spy work mixed with action fps style gunplay to just an action fps game with OFFLINE spy work going on behind the scenes. This in not the game I am looking for (the changed one that is). The original game was interesting and I was will to try it out. This one, I am not wiling to pay a sub fee to play.....IF it ever releases. I think that seeing what happened to APB might be causing SOE to rethink.

Let's party like it is 1863!

Comments

• mindmeldmindmeld Member UncommonPosts: 229

Under  2011 according to ign among other 

-Semper ubi sub ubi!
    always wear underwear

• jaxsundanejaxsundane Member Posts: 2,776

Originally posted by Gruug

There is no release date except for the one given by MMORPG (this site). No retailers that I can find are even listing this game.

I am somewhat not  surprised as this game is not what it was suppose to be when announced way back when. Many of the dev team has left or been terminated and replaced  in some cases. The direction of the game has gone from a "spy" game with a lot of spy work mixed with action fps style gunplay to just an action fps game with OFFLINE spy work going on behind the scenes. This in not the game I am looking for (the changed one that is). The original game was interesting and I was will to try it out. This one, I am not wiling to pay a sub fee to play.....IF it ever releases. I think that seeing what happened to APB might be causing SOE to rethink.

I haven't followed the game much but it does seem to have lost a lot of it's steam lately.

but yeah, to call this game Fantastic is like calling Twilight the Godfather of vampire movies....

• SlampigSlampig Member UncommonPosts: 2,342

Originally posted by Gruug

When did this happen?

That Guild Wars 2 login screen knocked up my wife. Must be the second coming!

• neorandomneorandom Member Posts: 1,681

12/12/10 is the posted est.rel