Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recent FoM News or I mean laughs

So FoM is finally taking the heat is deserves for allowing their community to melt into the disgustring cesspool of a place it has become and has to make an announcement, And I thought I heard some news I was not only waiting for but wishing for. An announcement on the change of development teams for FoM. Well, what a laugh we got told today.

A lot of this games fans always hope for some sort of big buyout, to take this game in the direction it needed to go. The owner and his stupid actions to self destroy his own company with his pathetic statements in the past months, (in which we know he tired of this project long ago)  came out mocking his fans even more today saying he is abandoning development to a new team.. But here's the laugher.

There is no real change, they say it's going to Nexeon, which is the billing guys? Or most probably a family related affair if i had to use my guess, and the lies of ever change to come to continue to weekly updates (hah!) and to try and keep afloat the sinking ship even longer..

Guess their just not done milking this turd just yet.. But to any fans out there, your future dreams of this game future knows one thing for sure now... FoM is doomed.

And we don't have any pity to spare, we only wish to warn the new fresh blood that is soon to be exploited to stay far and clear, of a what was and what definitely won't come to light. There is nothing this company can do to hold its reigns

We strongly feel after seeing this company sell its character models and stuff to hi-rez studio, and its lack luster affair of rebirthing this product a 2nd time, that it probably is just holding on for yet another tech sell out, as its IP has been tainted to be unworthy..

Well that's my opinion and You have been warned!

Regards,
Nobotters - A better gaming experience

Comments

• commanderjimcommanderjim Member UncommonPosts: 40

I played FOM after the 2nd release for ages in VI and loved it.  Fairly good community, leaders (at least in my own faction) were sensible and made rules that on the whole benefitted us. Loved it until my pc broke and I was unable to continue playing and I haven't checked back for around 6 months. Sad to see it has really gone down the pan.

Commander Jim

Were all living on knife's edge when will you fall off?

• CathmorCathmor Member UncommonPosts: 12

It comes as no surprise to me that duplex would make such a move as to put FoM in the hands of the second most damaging aspect to its hope of success, next to him. duplex was only matched in his failure of development by neXeon's failure of community management and the idea of neXeon being in charge of the entire show now makes me glad I took my leave permanently from FoM.

Everyone should read this thread before they let these "changes" trick them into trying FoM for the first time or returning to the game as an old player.