Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2011 is gonna be a great year for gaming

2»

Comments

• EdliEdli Member Posts: 941

Originally posted by Explorium

From Dust

Prepare to orgasm after watching the trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSOQGazo7Oo

It looks amazing

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

A few games on the OP's list have me intrigued,but none of them are expected to be great games,except for maybe Gears of War 3,since Epic is truly the best of the best in game design and skills.I wish Epic games would get involved in the MMORPG genre,it would really shake things up and force the lazy ass devs to get off their rockers.

My ultimate collaboration would be Tanaka/Ensemble/Microsoft/Epic all joined together to form the best MMORPG ever.

I might buy/play Duke Nukem for nostalgic reasons but  i really don't expect much of a game.

FPS shooters and even RPG's need to start utilizing destructive surfaces,and physics,otherwise they are all half ass efforts.The tech is there,to not use it ,is like telling me they are trying to create the cheapest version of a game they can get away with,trying to turn the largest margin of cost/profit.

I do like the smart movement system in Brink,but idk it still looks like a cheaper version of COD,but with better movement.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• Swafdawg23Swafdawg23 Member Posts: 390

Originally posted by Wizardry

A few games on the OP's list have me intrigued,but none of them are expected to be great games,except for maybe Gears of War 3,since Epic is truly the best of the best in game design and skills.I wish Epic games would get involved in the MMORPG genre,it would really shake things up and force the lazy ass devs to get off their rockers.

My ultimate collaboration would be Tanaka/Ensemble/Microsoft/Epic all joined together to form the best MMORPG ever.

I might buy/play Duke Nukem for nostalgic reasons but  i really don't expect much of a game.

FPS shooters and even RPG's need to start utilizing destructive surfaces,and physics,otherwise they are all half ass efforts.The tech is there,to not use it ,is like telling me they are trying to create the cheapest version of a game they can get away with,trying to turn the largest margin of cost/profit.

I do like the smart movement system in Brink,but idk it still looks like a cheaper version of COD,but with better movement.

Arkham Asylum and Dead Space were both great games and both sequels will be too

gamertag - Swaffle House

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

I cant believe no one has said

Dungeons <- Win win win win

Coming out 2011 and its going to be like dungeon keeper @_@

Also dungeon defender too! Zelda skyward sword and twisted metal are awesome too!

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• ShinamiShinami Member UncommonPosts: 825

Originally posted by Swafdawg23

Originally posted by Infalible

Let's not forget:

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Shogun 2: Total War

The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings

Dungeon Siege 3

Red Faction: Armageddon

i wish they would port The Witcher and The Witcher 2 to consoles.. i never got to play the first because my computer was shit at the time

They tried to Port "The Witcher" to Xbox360 and they fell with many restrictions to the console. The original game was known for having things like "Sex" and full blood and gore over a dark theme. In the end they gave up and even claimed that they did not want to ruin the quality of the game and its story and atmosphere by porting it to a console.

I became really happy, since they took a stand against porting every title for profits. In fact the reason I bought Witcher was because they took a stand against consoles...just like when Phantasy Star Online came out as a Console Online RPG, it took a stand against all the dungeon crawling, wall of text Questing, Point&Click MMORPGs out there.