Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Games you dislike, But the Music makes everything better

BeanpuieBeanpuie Member UncommonPosts: 812

Anyone played a Mmo that they pretty much dont really like, yet has perhaps the most kick ass music that nearly makes up for it?

Been skimming around mmos for some time, and Star Trek Online was one of those games.

I dont agree with the direction, but the Music for me makes me want to whistle the whole sound track weeks on end.

second one would probably be Age of Conan, recently unsubbed to the game, but i made sure i got all of the songs.

Comments

• JimmacJimmac Member UncommonPosts: 1,660

The first time I resubbed to Eve, it was mainly because of the music (and me wanting to float around in space again with the music playing in the background). I like the game now, but I didn't like it so much the first time I tried it. 

Next I'm going to break the rules of the OP and name a couple of games that have great music but that I like instead of dislike and are single player instead of mmo's. The Neverhood - the only game I've ever bought the soundtrack for. Civilization IV - ridiculous opening intro and the rest of the music is good too. I'm sure there are more I love but it's late. 

EDIT: And how could I forget Monkey Island 1. 

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

I think Eve probably has the best musical score out there considering it is a second generation MMO.

Long after I unsubscribed, I still listened to the music.

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• chuy89chuy89 Member Posts: 1

Granado Espada!