Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can players sit in chairs?

ompgamingompgaming Member UncommonPosts: 188

I was in a bar with several chairs that looked like a player could sit in them, but I couldn't find a way to click on the chair or anything.  Does anyone know if you can sit in chairs or other ways you can interact with the environment?

Above all else... never ever piss off the penguin.

Comments

• RohnRohn Member UncommonPosts: 3,730

A lot of the chairs are interactive, like the ones in the Armsman Inn.

If I remember correctly, you just have to click on them.

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

• Rockgod99Rockgod99 Member Posts: 4,640

Me or my character? because I have back issues and I need a nice soft PC chair or I can't game more than an hour.

In game you need to click a chair just like you do in all 100000000000000000000000000+ other mmos.

Playing: Rift, LotRO
    Waiting on: GW2, BP

• ompgamingompgaming Member UncommonPosts: 188

Ok, thanks for the info guys.  Perhaps the chairs in the inn on Tortage aren't "sitable".  I can't seem to sit in them.  I'll look for other chairs when I get off Tortage.

Thanks again for the info. 

• AghoraAghora Member Posts: 25

You can emote the /sit command. Works well on all kind of chairs, tables, fences etc. :)
    More emotes here:
    http://conanvault.ign.com/wiki/index.php//Command_List

• ompgamingompgaming Member UncommonPosts: 188

I think I tried that.  I typed /sit while I was standing on a chair to see what happens and my avatar "sat down" as if he was sitting on his butt on the ground, with his knees pulled up.  It didn't look very natural for a chair, but maybe I need to find the right chair. 

I'll try it again.  Thanks for the suggestion.