Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PvP video in Gaul Kor

2»

Comments

• AjmagsAjmags Member UncommonPosts: 63

Originally posted by D_TOX

While i'm not a fan of MO, i can appreciate the video and combat seen in the video. What the idiots in this thread don't realize is the risk/reward factor of the fighting, and how long/hard it is to reach that level of damage/skill in combat, etc. So it may look 'boring' to someone outside the game, but for the people playing who have something to lose at any moment, and are putting into effect their past learning and training in the game, it's fun! Besides, it looked quite fun to me, and seems to have improved since i played Beta. I lol'd at all the guys running from your cavalry charge!

excuse me ?? People in the thread dont understand how LONG it took to get to that level of damage and skill are you serious ?? I can max out just about every stat I want on a fighter in about  3 hours and max out a bow in another hour. Full blown fighter in any stat you like in maybe about 7 to 8 hours tops with a friend, easily. So please explain to me WTF your talking about ? The armor they are wearing can be replaced just as easily. if you dont play the game please dont throw this false crap out there