Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

newb question

can your companion get killed?

can your companion get killed by another player?

- are there PvP zones in the outside world? (i.e. pvp servers)

"look it up yourself !"

c'mon Im tryin to create a little hype; give me a little info!

give/take

Just when you think you have all the answers, I change the questions.

Comments

• artemisentr4artemisentr4 Member UncommonPosts: 1,431

You may be able to kill some of your companions and be able piss them off enough to make them leave permanently. But some you are stuck with.

In PvP, it looks like you can have companions in the warzones and they will get killed by other players. But not permanently, but as a pet in other MMO's. And yes, open PvP will be in the game. But we don't know to what extent. Many believe that there will be PvP servers as in WoW. Also some say there will be open PvP zones in the game. But we won't know until they release the info.

If you really want to know about the game. Take some time and read through this:http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=188836. It has all the info on the main site released so far.

“How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder, without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better, and not the world about them?”
    R.A.Salvatore