Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359
    Looks very uncomfortable and looks to be a great candidate to promote carpal tunnel syndrome. image

--------------------------------------------

33.333333333333336% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?

Killer 100%
    Achiever 53%
    Explorer 33%
    Socializer 13%

--------------------------------------------

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786
      That looks like one of those "Cool! I want to get this!" products that you end up getting tired of after a week. Like Dekron said, it looks uncomfortable. But a nice concept.

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • 92165449216544 Member Posts: 1,904

Owww my hand is already aching. Cool concept, but I would never use it.

EQ2 Qeynos Guild- http://www.imperium-arcanum.com

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

800 DPI? Phhttt. Get a logitech MX1000 with 5760DPI. Now THAT is a FPS mouse. This is only a novelty that you will lose many girlfriends over. I have never tried it but I am sure that it gets uncomfortable having to elevate your arm to the handle of the mouse for several periods of time.

-----------------

"The Job Of Art Is To Chase Away Ugliness" - Bono

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194

Originally posted by rathma
    That looks like one of those "Cool! I want to get this!" products that you end up getting tired of after a week.image

its perfect for me then i get sick of everything after a week, nothing they make seems to be good anymore

& PC gamer gave it the editors choice award

• ElapsedElapsed Member UncommonPosts: 2,329

The guy who reviewed it for Tom's Hardware found it rather comfortable...

http://www.tomshardware.com/game/20041204/index.html

• NaosNaos Member Posts: 379

Looks like an interesting toy but it would kill your hands (carpal anyone?)

You cant beat a trackball for FPSs ::::02:: its the getting used to it thats the issue lol.

• OrccOrcc Member Posts: 3,043

Trackballs are so 1990's! ::::13::

• NaosNaos Member Posts: 379

Originally posted by Orcc
    Trackballs are so 1990's! ::::13::image

::::36:: most of the best fps gamers I have seen use trackballs, but its really about finding an input device that you like (that does not hurt lol) that has the performance you require.

Logitech have some very sweet mice atm, I had a razer a long time ago and it was dam uncomfortable from what I remember, maybe things have changed but i'd still choose logitech over Razer.

• OrccOrcc Member Posts: 3,043

Originally posted by Naos
    Originally posted by Orcc
    Trackballs are so 1990's! ::::13::image

::::36:: most of the best fps gamers I have seen use trackballs, but its really about finding an input device that you like (that does not hurt lol) that has the performance you require.

Logitech have some very sweet mice atm, I had a razer a long time ago and it was dam uncomfortable from what I remember, maybe things have changed but i'd still choose logitech over Razer.

My friend uses an MX510, hes on team3d... i think thats the name... anyways hes at the CPL for Painkiller right now so we'll have to see how he does, he even said he might be on 60 minutes ::::35::
    You can search his name on google, its gellehsak, I guess hes mostly known for CPMA