Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Online MOBA games

icedutahicedutah Member UncommonPosts: 67

After playing Bloodline Champions beta for a couple days I had fun. I hope this genre "MOBA" games gets more popular. Not so much the DOTA clones though. But more action like in BLC. What I really think I need is a game that has more control like WOW, WAR, etc unlike how BLC uses only WASD control.

MOBA games are great for some of us gamers who are getting older and no longer have as much time to build up a char through weeks of levels and gear just to get to the good stuff (PVP). Wasn't the old, now closed game called FURY like this? I remember when it came out but I never played it. Any other game out like Bloodline Champions? Or anything on the horizon?

Comments

• icedutahicedutah Member UncommonPosts: 67

I will check out LoL. I also saw this game called Land of Chaos Online. It  was said to be like if DOTA had a baby with a MMORPG style fighting game. haha it looks interesting.

• NetSageNetSage Member UncommonPosts: 1,059

LoL will be more of a clone but not as much as Heroes of Newerth(think I got it right).  Which is basically the same as dota with updated graphics last I checked.

But, I did enjoy LoL and can't really think of anything new with MOBA games other BLC sorry.