Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reasons Not to Play

dwani2dwani2 Member Posts: 6

Well I spent a good 30 min. writing a review but once done site had dropped my logon status, tells me i need to be logged on to post, deletes all that I wrote.  So now you get this rant.

P.S.  Reasons were boring, bad UI, Inv problems, bugged game, and crafting unrelaibility.  I had explained these things in detail giving examples.  I am not rewriting all that.

Comments

• CmdrMontyCmdrMonty Member UncommonPosts: 8

1) Write your reviews in a Word Processor like Word or similar, then copy paste it into the thread your making.

2) You didn't post a rant, it was just a statement of what happened to bring you to this post.

3) It sounds like your browser is having issues making or keeping hold of cookies.

• worldspin85worldspin85 Member Posts: 187

i agree with you 100% about the game man what a waste of my money never been so upset about an mmo

• free2playfree2play Member UncommonPosts: 2,043

Same here. Took my time, made some suggestions, tried to be unbiased.

Got sent to the black hole of MMORPG

Close the site, make a twitter account if you want people to speed post.

• DocEllis611DocEllis611 Member Posts: 86

wtf...lol, didnt relaize this thread was soo old.

• MsFairviewMsFairview Member Posts: 28

Well this thread seems quite pointless.  Nothing constructive what so ever!  I know you said you wrote some long wall of text for 30 minutes, none the less it still wasn't typed up.  So it seems rather pathetic to just put this on.

Not sure if this was a bad troll attempt or just out of frustration...  But it has ended up just like another unhelpful post.