Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

anybody know how big the design team is on TSW ?

TuchakaTuchaka Member UncommonPosts: 468

title says it all just curious

Comments

• Destiny2010Destiny2010 Member UncommonPosts: 327

Currently, about a 100 man and upwards I guess. You will know next Friday when the Q3 report comes.

• roalandroaland Member UncommonPosts: 185

Originally posted by Destiny2010

Currently, about a 100 man and upwards I guess. You will know next Friday when the Q3 report comes.

Finally, an update! was startin to get a nervous twitch from lack new info....

• CantorageCantorage Member Posts: 186

FunCom are listed with 352 employees, 19 of those in Canada (AoC North America Account support) and the rest in Norway (HQ's and studios.)

So take 333 and subtract all the CEO's and phone operators etc. and you will have a very sizeable number. Since they're only working on TSW, I bet their studio is bigger than any other MMO dev right now.

• AceundorAceundor Member Posts: 482

Originally posted by Mercantor

FunCom are listed with 352 employees, 19 of those in Canada (AoC North America Account support) and the rest in Norway (HQ's and studios.)

So take 333 and subtract all the CEO's and phone operators etc. and you will have a very sizeable number. Since they're only working on TSW, I bet their studio is bigger than any other MMO dev right now.

I think your figures are wrong. I believe that Funcom has transferred most of its developmentefforts to Canada allready. Norway is mostly an admin and management office now. 

Read through the 3q report but couldnt find any info on this, but I do remember that they fired/transfered quite a few Norwegians to Canada and also hired new employees there for the tax benefit. 

Originally posted by BishopB:

Are a lot of the trolls just angry kids with old gaming hardware?