Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PWI rebuttals accusations of fraudulent behavoir from their closed beta selection process.

2»

Comments

• couldcarelescouldcareles Member Posts: 15

Originally posted by commando991

ya well my lawyer says other wise and I have a good case to sue them in court !

and which it is being processed as of now.

Obvious 13 year old troll is obvious.

Look this games gonna be just another  grinder with a cash shop push.  We all know its not gonna be anything special.  It won't break any boundaries it won't further the genre.   Get over it.  The graphics alone look dated.  If you don't lke the way they handle somthing as simple as a beta process,  then you damn well know you won't like the way they run the game.  By connection you should know its gonna be ran like crap. Just like all the other titles in they're turd basket.  

With so many games out on the market you can easily find another one.   Just my two cents~image

• EisKonekoEisKoneko Member Posts: 8

I really didn't understand why everyone was so pissed off at first  because the few CBT I've ever been in we were allowed in in phases. So I just kind of assumed this would be the same. Although now that I think about it I can see why people would be frustrated that they didn't make that clear. They really should have told people up front that they were going to allow people in in waves not all at once.