Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Prophecy: Clan System Outlined

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The Black Prophecy team has produced a new blog post outlining the game's clan system. Clans will be able to create their own customized clan symbol, specially designed by the clan using the graphics and color schemes provided by the logo editor. Other topics covered in the blog post are Faction Rankings, Clan Stations, and expanding the Clan Station with modules. 

Today gamigo and developer Reakktor Media will introduce an additional feature of the action-packed space MMOG, Black Prophecy: its clan system.

Clans play a large role in Black Prophecy. Clan leaders can assign members of the clan to certain ranks and thus also give them different powers. Clans can be recognized easily by their own customized clan symbol, specially designed by the clan using the graphics and color schemes provided by the logo editor.

Read more here.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• TzetothTzetoth Member Posts: 67

Neocron had a nice system, and this is shaping up to be even better.

Looking forward to the final product.

• TerminatusTerminatus Member Posts: 104

Yep, we need more Space Ship games!

Enough with the pointy-ear-freaks and their lamo swords :p

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092

Originally posted by Terminatus

Yep, we need more Space Ship games!

Enough with the pointy-ear-freaks and their lamo swords :p

What's wrong with pointy ears..? I prefer to play Vulcan and Romulan  *LOL*

But I agree... We need more (good) space ship MMOs. EVE is good, but not really my style (I'm too impatient to wait for skills)

• ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476

" May it Live Long and Prosper "

" Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA