Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Would you like a woman that

outfctrloutfctrl Member UncommonPosts: 3,619

Does everything for you, ALL THE TIME.

I am seeing this woman now that when I get up to do something she says " I'll do it for you"

Left my cigarettes on the counter, I get up, she gets them.  Go get a drink, she gets up and fixes it.  I mean, she wont let me do anything.  It is like I am her King or something.  She even takes my boots off for me!!  WTF

I say I am hungry, she will run out and buy me dinner. I run out of tequila, she brings me another bottle.  WTF

Not sure if I can handle this much longer.  Dont get me wrong, more women should be like that, but it is starting to drive me nuts and I really like her as a person too.

I made a comment one time, actually a joke.  I said " Do you know why womens feet are smaller than men?  she said "No". I said because they can get closer to the Kitchen counter.  She fucking laughed!!  Any other woman would have slapped the shit out of me. 

What would you do if this was getting on your nerves and wanted to bring it up without hurting her feelings?

Comments

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

She's conditioning you for reliance. She's trying to wrap you around her little finger. Then BAM, one day she owns you and you figure you've lost control of yourself. You can't do shit anymore - you're reliant upon her and you just became her bitch.

• Cactus-ManCactus-Man Member Posts: 572

That sounds really annoying, I hate when people do things for me or give me stuff.

You can just tell her you can get it yourself and that it is unnecessary and try to beat her to it everytime.  I would probably sound snarky but you try and be nice about it.

All men think they're fascinating. In my case, it's justified

• EkibiogamiEkibiogami Member UncommonPosts: 2,154

Just merry her. it will stop ;p

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    —Samuel Adams

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Originally posted by Ekibiogami

You're thinking of the sex.

• devilisciousdeviliscious Member UncommonPosts: 4,359

People like that scare me for some reason.. like the witch fattening up the kids to eat them in Hansel and Gretel. image

• seabass2003seabass2003 Member Posts: 4,144

Originally posted by Ekibiogami

HAHA, That was the first thing I thought of.

In America I have bad teeth. If I lived in England my teeth would be perfect.

• StarlightJunStarlightJun Member UncommonPosts: 56

My bf used to be kind of like that. Sometimes it is nice but not all the time. I told him he doesn't have to do everything for me like that and ask him to stop. He didn't really know he was doing so much things until I told him.

• ChieftanChieftan Member UncommonPosts: 1,188

Nice find!  I have dishes and vacuming that may never get done until I settle down with someone.

My youtube MMO gaming channel

• FibsdkFibsdk Member Posts: 1,112

Sounds like abandonment issues. Watch out she may turn into a raving loon if you try and leave.

• Man1acMan1ac Member Posts: 1,428

Ask friends and relatives for advice, not random people on a forum. Soz to be blunt dude but come on.....

We're all Geniuses. Most of us just don't know it.

• ExploriumExplorium Member Posts: 395

Originally posted by Man1ac

Ask friends and relatives for advice, not random people on a forum. Soz to be blunt dude but come on.....

Especially on a gaming forum. 99% of the people here are exaggerating their "love life" and who they say they are, and fat and sit behind a computer all day posting on messageboards while yelling at their mom to bring them more pizza and donuts and live in the basement.

99% of statistics are made up.

Check out my nature/animal/relaxing music channel on Youtube!

My game channel on Youtube!
    http://www.youtube.com/vendayn

• FibsdkFibsdk Member Posts: 1,112

Originally posted by Explorium

Especially on a gaming forum. 99% of the people here are exaggerating their "love life" and who they say they are, and fat and sit behind a computer all day posting on messageboards while yelling at their mom to bring them more pizza and donuts and live in the basement.

99% of statistics are made up.

Dude you are trippin, speak for yourself

I'm a professional MMA fighter and have a 12 inch schlong plus I date models all the time.

To the OP. Try and do the same to her for a while. Maybe she will get the message it's unnerving

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

All of you people suck.

Dude finds himself in a situation we all deep down wish we could find, and of course, you all think it's some kind of trap.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• tvalentinetvalentine Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,216

try talking to her about it, and letting her know how you feel about all this servant stuff, she probably doesnt even know that its bothering you, or that what she's doing is a problem.

Playing: EVE Online
    Favorite MMOs: WoW, SWG Pre-cu, Lineage 2, UO, EQ, EVE online
    Looking forward to: Archeage, Kingdom Under Fire 2
    KUF2's Official Website - http://www.kufii.com/ENG/ -

• outfctrloutfctrl Member UncommonPosts: 3,619

Why the hell would I do that, when I can come here and crack up for a few minutes?  This is a gaming forum and life is one big mmorpg, right?

Anyways, she text me last night and said she couldnt see me this weekend.  Didnt tell me why, but I dont care. 

• n25phillyn25philly Member Posts: 1,317

She sounds well trained to me.  That's good because it's a lot easier than when you have to smack her when she doesn't know her place.

member of imminst.org

• Man1acMan1ac Member Posts: 1,428

Originally posted by outfctrl

Why the hell would I do that, when I can come here and crack up for a few minutes?  This is a gaming forum and life is one big mmorpg, right?

Anyways, she text me last night and said she couldnt see me this weekend.  Didnt tell me why, but I dont care. 

Ok lets take it from another angle,  (what the chap a few post back said is pretty much right), you seem to feel it would be unfair to dump her straight up and would like to let her go without hurting her too much, right? And now read what I have highlighted. You don't really care about letting her go easy, you just put that bit there for...................

We're all Geniuses. Most of us just don't know it.

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

How long have you been seeing her? I am guessing it is just the honey moon period of a new relationship...lol.

Or maybe she just likes doing it.

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

Still sounds to me like she is trying to " prepare" you for something...

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

Originally posted by deviliscious

only YOU would think of that :P

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

Originally posted by SgtFrog

Originally posted by deviliscious

only YOU would think of that :P

Halloween is approaching .. you know the whole witches and like cooking kids in cauldrons thing.. then suddenly this " friendly lady" takes it upon herself to start dooing things for him.. mhmm That nice old lady in hansel and gretel wanted to do everything for those kids too.. and you saw what happened there! image

• ShinamiShinami Member UncommonPosts: 825

Its your job to work out your relationship with her. 

Instead of asking us for "advice" then simply talk to your loved one about the issue. We can only give you advice but we don't know of the one you are dating. If you are afraid that communicating openly will cause a breakup, then its just a simple test which proves you aren't compatible...

Failure to communicate in an intimate relationship on almost any level is a real dealbreaker in the long term of things. It won't last. 

Good Luck ^_^

• SoulSurferSoulSurfer Member UncommonPosts: 1,024

This movie comes to mind:

run away!