Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft: Blizzcon 2010 - Thursday Edition

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The MMORPG.com team was on hand for last weekend's Blizzcon 2010 at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California. There is no shortage of material for great images and our team captured it all. Check out our Blizzcon 2010 galleries every day this week to put you in touch with all that happened during the convention!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• witchboywitchboy Member Posts: 30

I wonder if blizzard artists ever design a robe with the idea of it being sexual in hopes that some girl shows up at a blizz con wearing it... which would result in wearing next to nothing

• GromperGromper Member UncommonPosts: 6

Well, it's working. Notice how many pictures taken are of pretty girls in costume.  Of course the guys are typically not as handy with a sewing machine either (was that a sexist remark?) so there are always less of them.

For one more time let your madness run with mine.

• MMO.MaverickMMO.Maverick Member CommonPosts: 7,619

Damn, that's hot!

Great looking white costume, I approve image

The ACTUAL size of MMORPG worlds: a comparison list between MMO's

The ease with which predictions are made on these forums:
    Fratman: "I'm saying Spring 2012 at the earliest [for TOR release]. Anyone still clinging to 2011 is deluding themself at this point."

• HokieHokie Member UncommonPosts: 1,063

Kinda disappointed. No black mageweave vest and pants, and gloves and...well the whole ensemble.

Course that might be going just a little too far. Still like to see it though.

"I understand that if I hear any more words come pouring out of your **** mouth, Ill have to eat every fucking chicken in this room."

• vectrexevovectrexevo Member UncommonPosts: 167

You gotta get a pick of the backside of that chick with the gun wearing white

• RipclawRipclaw Member UncommonPosts: 190

Poor blue skinned girl. Whatever she is suppose to be, that make-up just did not work out for her, did it?