Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My two cents on Zentia, since these forums are dead.

jdedeauxjdedeaux Member Posts: 88

I downloaded and installed Zentia

I played the tutorial and said wtf is this crap, and shut it off and went to uninstall it, and realized I was late for class. While sitting in class i started to think, you know, im a hypocrite for not even giving the game a chance.

I jumped on the game after class and I have not gotten off it yet! Its strikingly fun, and is a breath of fresh air, although i know for a fact i'll get to a point where im tired of it, just like i did with all other f2p such as DDO, Atlantica Online, Runes of Magic, etc... just to break it down.

Zentia is not a wow clone

"           is not an item shop ruled game

"           is not a grind fest as i am getting exp right now for being logged off, as well as 25 exp ever 20 seconds just for standing in a certain area

Zentia is

a cookie cutter mmo

cookier cutter character creation

cookie cutter UI

cookie cutter play style

cookie cutter every thing else,

BUT .... who doesnt like cookies? Thats like when someone says i like fried chicken, kool aid and watermelon because im black, my response is (in a dave chappelle voice) BITCH YOU EAT AND DRINK ALL THAT TOO.

WHO doesnt like cookies? So whats wrong with a copypasta(who doesnt like pasta ?!?!) or cookiecutter mmo's?

nothing in my book for a short term time killer!

check it out, and give craft of gods out. bugged as hell but very interesting.

Comments

• YarunaYaruna Member Posts: 342

I played this a while, and the least that can be said is that it's different. It didn't hold my interest very long though. The promise of no grinding had me going for a while until I got to the grinding quests. :)

Anyway, graphics are sub par by a lot, and there's bugs around, weird things but if you get past the fact there is little to no character customisation and that those graphics look like they were created a long time ago, you light have a bit of fun playing the game.

Waiting for Guild Wars 2, and maybe SWTOR until that time...