Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cylone vs Borg......Who would win???

2»

Comments

• devilisciousdeviliscious Member UncommonPosts: 4,359

I think the borgs ability to time travel through temperal Vortex would seal the deal for the Borg on this one. All they would technically have to do is go back to the planet where the Cylons were created prior to their creation and assimilate the planet, and the creator of the Cylons. Borg WINS,and gains the tech at the same time. image

• FaxxerFaxxer Member Posts: 3,247

Originally posted by Dekron

I'd love a new star trek movie - Star Trek: Rise of the Borg.

I've always wanted to know the history behind the species who made themselves Borg.

with the new group that did the recent trek, do u think jj abrams would go for any old trek canon?

i mean he's already upended vulcan as a dominant race in the federation.

• Dragon2bDragon2b Member Posts: 15

Originally posted by deviliscious

I think the borgs ability to time travel through temperal Vortex would seal the deal for the Borg on this one. All they would technically have to do is go back to the planet where the Cylons were created prior to their creation and assimilate the planet, and the creator of the Cylons. Borg WINS,and gains the tech at the same time. image

Give me Batman anyday. The borgs would be so distracted by Robin's stupid outfit Batman would destroy them.

Or maybe they would be distracted by Robin kissing Batman and just give up.

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Originally posted by Faxxer

I'd love a new star trek movie - Star Trek: Rise of the Borg.

I've always wanted to know the history behind the species who made themselves Borg.

we do know the borg were "borg as we know them" during Archer's time as captain...so even earlier than that...maybe before space travel?

That's what I mean. The Brog found on Earth in Enterprise were the remenants of the Orb explosion from Star Trek: First Contact.

But yes - Rise of the Borg. See how their species advanced to become the first Borg.

They would need to travel back in time at least 210,000 years. image

• devilisciousdeviliscious Member UncommonPosts: 4,359

They would need to travel back in time at least 210,000 years. image

"You think in such three-dimensional terms, how small you've become." image

Originally posted by Visc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anMOQ3vTy9k     Origin of the Borg.

Found some others debating this on the web. http://forums.spacebattles.com/showthread.php?t=86724

and http://bbs.stardestroyer.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17577&start=0

this is not the origin of the borg.

not even close.

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

Wow, I had no idea I was dealing with so many nerds on this forum.  From now on, I know I'll be debating from a position of strength. image

• MrMxyzptlkMrMxyzptlk Member Posts: 141

Can we throw terminators into the fight too?

Originally posted by MrMxyzptlk

awww ya!

it's on now!

Originally posted by Faxxer

Originally posted by MrMxyzptlk

awww ya!

it's on now!

Terminators are the least of their worries - even humans can hack the AI protocols.

• SoulSurferSoulSurfer Member UncommonPosts: 1,024

This thread just blew my mind.

Great thread! =P