Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Forsaken World Closed Beta 10/27/10

Publisher: Perfect World

Date: October 27th, 2010

Time: 3:00 PM PDT

Download: http://fw.perfectworld.com/download

Instructions on How to Redeem Your Closed Beta Key

1. Go to www.perfectworld.com

2. Login using your Perfect World Entertainment username and password.

3. Click on the "My Account" link.

4. Click on "Redeem Beta Keys".

5. Enter your closed beta key.

Screenshots

Comments

• CorruptedCorrupted Member Posts: 310

So ah...has anyone been able to get in with the beta keys provided from this website?

• starrizerstarrizer Member Posts: 5

Originally posted by Corrupted

So ah...has anyone been able to get in with the beta keys provided from this website?

Not me. I just got done loading the game and when I try to log in, it keeps saying incurrect account or password.

• miconamicona Member UncommonPosts: 677

the way they give access to this beta is a joke to the players

• kylekbbkylekbb Member Posts: 165

Whats really crap is it wont let you login to the game if you have had your beta key for a half year. I dled it and tried playing it for two hours , friggin wouldnt do jack. It really just sucks that i cant play it cause i have followed it weekly for a year.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• stayBlindstayBlind Member UncommonPosts: 512

Yea, so here's the thing about these 'beta keys': all they do is let you apply for the closed beta.

Then they send you an email that says this:

Beta Registration Complete!

You have now successfully registered your account for the Forsaken World beta. As a beta player, you'll get to experience Forsaken World ahead of thousands of others.

But notice...it doesn't say Closed beta, so really all you did was apply for the closed beta, and make an account for the open one.

On top of this misleading email, they let ANYONE download the client as well, which was what confused me...

Whatever...what did you expect from an asian game company?

Little forum boys with their polished cyber toys: whine whine, boo-hoo, talk talk.

• tank017tank017 Member Posts: 2,192

I was actually getting ready to attempt to try this game as I read somewhere that they made Forsaken World  more "dark" than Perfect World..

Then I saw the above pics and said "no thanks"

• mattic65mattic65 Member UncommonPosts: 191

If you registered for CB, you should have gotten an email a few days ago telling you that you were "chosen" to participate in the first phase of CB. Yes, chosen. Having a beta key simply means you add your name to the hat...not that you'll get to play. A lot of players are upset over this fact because either they didn't understand the beta process for this game or that PWE simply miscommunicated it. I myself was one of the ones left out in the cold, and I registered for beta on the official site as soon as they posted registration.

• WrenderWrender Member Posts: 1,386

Got my key on this site...game is updating as we speak...fixin to try to log in...will let you guys know in a minute!

Wish me luck!

Woot!

• FoolsgoldFoolsgold Member Posts: 17

Closed Beta Phase 1 & 2

Only the people who got a e-mail saying they where invited to beta are allowed to play the game.

"Tentatively, these beta phases are slated to last around 3 to 4 weeks a piece.  As a we get closer to the launch of the open beta, more and more players will be allowed access to the closed beta for testing purposes.  Eventually, all players will have the opportunity to play during a closed beta phase."

• WrenderWrender Member Posts: 1,386

Nope can't log in ,, Looks like submiting our BETA keys only put us in the drawing for actual access.... Guess we just wait. Man, those koreans's minds must really be wired different

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071

I got a key from mmorpg.com in april got rejected,got a key from massively.com today got in(apparently they gave massively 500 guaranteed access keys) so joe blow that just saw the game today and got lucky to see massively's giveaway got in while everyone else who has been waiting and got keys along time ago get a stiff finger.image Your not missing much tho if you played any other pwe game you know what it is just a different skin hehe

• FoolsgoldFoolsgold Member Posts: 17

Originally posted by Asheram

I got a key from mmorpg.com in april got rejected,got a key from massively.com today got in(apparently they gave massively 500 guaranteed access keys) so joe blow that just saw the game today and got lucky to see massively's giveaway got in while everyone else who has been waiting and got keys along time ago get a stiff finger.image Your not missing much tho if you played any other pwe game you know what it is just a different skin hehe

Glad to hear you got a key only problem is massively.com ran out of keys.

• CorruptedCorrupted Member Posts: 310

Yeah I had also received that misleading email from PWE with the "Beta Registration Complete" bullcrap, than the following week, I get another saying I didn't make it. Was quite dissappointing but I thought maybe these keys would be actual keys to get in, what a waste of time. I'm about to just give up on this game all together, got better things coming out soon anyway. So meanwhile, Vindictus it is.

• AmorzkaAmorzka Member Posts: 28
    If you were smart you would have started to play another PWI game and bought a few cheap cash shop items and then not log in for 3 months. I did this (not targeted at a beta invite) and received a beta invite.
  • AirspellAirspell Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,391

Originally posted by Amorzka

If you were smart you would have started to play another PWI game and bought a few cheap cash shop items and then not log in for 3 months. I did this (not targeted at a beta invite) and received a beta invite.

Yes, paying for BETA is always the wise man's choice :p

• thecrapthecrap Member Posts: 433

Game looks really good to bad its nearly as impossible as to get in I think ill wait for OBT instead