Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Critical Errors

So, what are the chances that Frogster will start caring about Runes of Magic U.S. servers and start to fix the current problems?

After teleporting around 6~7 times I get a critical error.  Many of my friends and guild mates say the same thing

Waiting for the :30 mark in siege for everyone to get booted is crazy talk.

Endgame events not working?  I've heard on Reni that three events do not function.

I just feel the developers are selling flashyness.  The ability to make your character look special, flashy, and unique, however they possibly neglect to add a memory dump code that would clear the games memory buffers of eroneous data.  I know once when I teleported I saw an image of Harf Trading Post when I had already gone to Silverspring, then was trying to get to Varanas.

I just feel they need to tone down all of the memory being consumed by flashy graphics if their servers or engine can not handle 40 people fighting 40 people in siege war without having everyone's game lag severely and one moment you're fine, the next your dead, you click res, and two minutes later you're on top of the castle.

... :(

For being as buggy as it is, the game is well received and enjoyed, but couldn't they postpone a content add and just focus on the little bugs?