Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition -66% on Steam ($13.60!)

ComnitusComnitus Member Posts: 2,462

Seriously, if you haven't gotten this game yet, get it now. It's a steal at this price.

Comments

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071

There is also a demo so you can try before you buy too.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/35140

How long is the game and how is replayability?I played the demo and it was fun but real short.

• BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254

The game isn't incredibly long, but it was fun. And it was long enough. If you try and complete every little side thing I'm sure it lengthens it a bit. If you're a fan a Batman, you can't miss this one. And for $13.60, it's a great choice for a solid 9-15 hours of game.

Anyway, it was straight up one of the best action games I have played. I'm not really a fan of action games. This one was good though.

Edit: I didn't replay it once. But in a year or so I might.

Originally posted by colddog04

The game isn't incredibly long, but it was fun. And it was long enough. If you try and complete every little side thing I'm sure it lengthens it a bit. If you're a fan a Batman, you can't miss this one. And for $13.60, it's a great choice for a solid 9-15 hours of game.

Anyway, it was straight up one of the best action games I have played. I'm not really a fan of action games. This one was good though.

Edit: I didn't replay it once. But in a year or so I might.

thanks 

• CereoCereo Member Posts: 551

Wonderful game, $13.60 is a great deal for this game, Cereo recommends.