Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Observation after returning back to WoW and I am concerned...

CobaneCobane Member UncommonPosts: 151

I played WoW as a casual player at launch for a few years on and off, I eventually sought something more realistic . which lead me to  disappointments like AION, Conan, Champions online, LOTRO, and Global Agenda. So I just gave up and partied and went out on my weekends seeking action in women’s pants instead of in MMOS.

I am still going out enjoying the night life in Minneapolis but have returned to WoW again as a casual player getting in say 6 hours a week and 6 hours on the weekends before i go out boozing. Ya know something this game is a treat man. I am having so much fun. My rogue is now lvl 71 and pimpin Jackie Chan evil Ninja Gaiden style. Level design in Northrend is very impressive, dungeons, quests, AI interaction, oh flying around on my mount in a group totally kick ass.

The art design has gotten a lot better too in the new content, I am looking forward to Cata. The new water effects are like direct x 10 or something. anyways, its a quality experience and if you are tired of games out there really not delivering, take another look at what’s already a quality product and make some friends in WoW again. Just my thoughts share your input please.

I am on Kelthuzad Server Horde name is Ishikaru member of the Mercenary Guild. truly a game with options.

Peace out enjoy the weekend,

Cobane

Comments

• Oracle_FefeOracle_Fefe Member CommonPosts: 221

I enjoyed reading the input (and funny part of seeking inside women's pants.) But from what I've seen, I'll give Cataclysm a 7, all because of its revamping of the older world.

Sure, the game and gameplay might be awesome, but the story is practically chopped up now. The reason why we went from Azeroth to Outland was to keep old content while introducing new content, same thing for WotLK. This time, you're going into new content, back into the two older expansions, and if you can last through 22 levels of old content you finally head back into new content once again I believe.

The story seems like a good plan but still not able to keep up with the game (Uldum might be a rather good side-storyline if we remember Ulduar.) And I believe the talent system should've gave us more choices to choose from. You cannot go into the other trees without getting the final talent in your current tree I believe, which means it can be the slight end of "Elementalist" builds for mages (Lets face it, having our own special build was fun way back in the past.)

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410

there is just so much weirdness in your post man i dont even know where to begin.

first,  where do you get off talking about getting into wemen's pants AND playing WoW?

second.....WHERE DO YOU GET OFF talking about getting into wemen's pants AND playing WoW?!.....

third....you know what? i'm not even gonna go there because the first two points just piss me off.

• xsharkeyesxxsharkeyesx Member Posts: 119

Im just still trying to figure out what the OP is "concerned" about... since the post has nothing to do with being concerned about anything.

`Shark

• oakthornnoakthornn Member UncommonPosts: 863

OP:

I'm curious as to what you are concerned about?  :/  

All you did was babble about how much you like WoW. Then with your low self esteem issues, you made it perfectly clear to all us geeks that you would rather get into women's pants than play MMO's, lol.  Oh, and lets not forget you felt the need to end your post by stating you'll play 6 hours a week and go out boozing with the ladies on the weekends....

High 5?  :/  hmmmm

Rallithon Oakthornn
    (Retired Heirophant of the 60th season)

• AmarandesAmarandes Member Posts: 104

Ah, the irony of the thread title.