Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for more EU players to join our Kin =]

sadeyxsadeyx Member UncommonPosts: 1,555

We're starting to build quite a good EU Based Kin on the US server; Riddermark.

We could do with one or two more though!   We're taking any members so long as they are EU Based.

Link here to our recruitment thread.

Link here to our 'mylotro' Kin-page

Comments

• DonnieBrascoDonnieBrasco Member Posts: 1,757

Really don't wish to ruin your business, but I'd strongly advise any new players to come to EU servers.

Having 8 toons, between levels 60 and 40, and having invested over 3 years of play, I have no intention of restarting on US servers.

For the sake of Codemasters being able to sustain EU Lotro as long as possible, I would rather advise all new, and not so old players to wait maybe 1 more week, and join us on EU F2P.

DB

Denial makes one look a lot dumber than he/she actually is.

• sadeyxsadeyx Member UncommonPosts: 1,555

Originally posted by DonnieBrasco

Really don't wish to ruin your business, but I'd strongly advise any new players to come to EU servers.

Please dont start an argument on my thread about EU vs US service.  there are other threads for that.  Thank you.

• anielianieli Member Posts: 114

Playing on the US servers is too much of a hassle. You have to find an EU guild cause if you join a US one, well,  I am not gonna raid at 3 o'clock in the morning :D

• sadeyxsadeyx Member UncommonPosts: 1,555

Can I just be clear here,   we arnt looking for 'new players'  or trying to drag players from the EU service.

We're looking for EU players that are ALREADY playing on the US servers.

Thank you.