Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can anyone help me out?- Mortal Online

vladakovvladakov Member Posts: 710

Hello everyone,

So i'm an addict of online gaming, thus i am kinda into MMO's because of this reason. 

I like progression, but it's not a very important factor to me (else i woulnd't play CS:Source :p)

Anyway,  I tend to love the concepts of Darkfall Online & Mortal Online, i own both games, and liked them too, they were just too unpolished for my liking at the time.

I sometimes love to wander around, and this is one big reason for me to love Mortal Online, i am in love with its

graphics and scenery,

and now where you can help me with! 

it's been months since i last played Mortal Online, and i'd like people to convince me to play Mortal Online,

how?  

by telling me a bit how the game has improved ;)

Thanks for reading and your response,

regards,

Vlad

Comments

• arrisbarrisb Member UncommonPosts: 194

I'm not going to try and convince you or anyone else to play a game.  That is a decision only you can make.

But seeing as you like exploring,  take a look at http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/videos-screenshots/ to see how the scenery has improved.

Then hop over to the General Discussion board and decide for yourself. 

Good luck and have fun!

• AjmagsAjmags Member UncommonPosts: 63

Exploring is more than just running around looking at the new Graphics which will get you about 2 or 3 days of game play. At some point, serious content will be needed to keep your intrest as it will for any MMO gamer. Unforutnately MO is severely lacking in content and its loaded with bugs and desync. What MO amounts too is little more than a mindless first person shooter with horribly thought out mechanics and very little in the way of other options.

The game is small and has no real sense of adventure at all. It lacks any real PVE content which would have led to some decent PVP .

For them to say they can handle 27,000 simultanious users is such a blatent lie its just adding to the reasons as to why people will never play this game again. This game would be hard pressed to handle 2000 simultanious users..... that being said from what I tested from day 1 of Block A beta and throughout relese I would say they never came close to having even 1500 people on at one time .

Its hard to give any positive feedback about the game since just about every single mechanic from PVP to PVE to Creature Control to Crafting to Building is broken in some way shape or form. Anyone telling you any different is lieing .

In reality a new player can get some fun out of MO for a few months but once you get to that stage you will be staring at a screen or be engaged in mindlesss PVP in a very empty world.

• ToferioToferio Member UncommonPosts: 1,411

Just FYI, there is nothing to be rewarded with when exploring, only cool graphics. There are no treasures, hidden stuff, rare monsters, ect (only some uncommon mount). Neither is it really fun if you are not in a guild and plan to play soemthing else then tamer/crafter.

• sakkdaddysakkdaddy Member UncommonPosts: 45

It's fun to explore new areas for the first time.  I got a friend of mine to start playing and he really liked exploring a spider cave, even though that's boring now for those of us who have played for months.

• HanoverZHanoverZ Member Posts: 1,239

Originally posted by Ajmags

Exploring is more than just running around looking at the new Graphics which will get you about 2 or 3 days of game play. At some point, serious content will be needed to keep your intrest as it will for any MMO gamer. Unforutnately MO is severely lacking in content and its loaded with bugs and desync. What MO amounts too is little more than a mindless first person shooter with horribly thought out mechanics and very little in the way of other options.

The game is small and has no real sense of adventure at all. It lacks any real PVE content which would have led to some decent PVP .

For them to say they can handle 27,000 simultanious users is such a blatent lie its just adding to the reasons as to why people will never play this game again. This game would be hard pressed to handle 2000 simultanious users..... that being said from what I tested from day 1 of Block A beta and throughout relese I would say they never came close to having even 1500 people on at one time .

Its hard to give any positive feedback about the game since just about every single mechanic from PVP to PVE to Creature Control to Crafting to Building is broken in some way shape or form. Anyone telling you any different is lieing .

In reality a new player can get some fun out of MO for a few months but once you get to that stage you will be staring at a screen or be engaged in mindlesss PVP in a very empty world.

Wonderful summary of MO and I agree.

I win!!! LOL@U