Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion movement speed question

HopeseekerHopeseeker Member Posts: 19

Do you have mounts/any other movement speed enhancers? what classes get the best movement speed?

For how much time can you fly in the later levels? can you fly anywhere? ty

Comments

• DaitenguDaitengu Member Posts: 442

Originally posted by Hopeseeker

Do you have mounts/any other movement speed enhancers? what classes get the best movement speed?

For how much time can you fly in the later levels? can you fly anywhere? ty

Mounts come in the expansion. At 40 you can get some movement speed boots. Alchemy allows you to make run speed scrolls.  Fasted class is Assassin. You can only fly in specific areas usually around a fortress unless you are in the abyss(25-max), where you can fly anywhere for as long as you're flight timer allows.  New sets of wings can augment this. If you play casually just forget about the wings as in 6 months game play you get nice wings from vet rewards without in game cost.

think that covers every question.

• Shatter30Shatter30 Member UncommonPosts: 487

Run speed scrolls are typically what people use.  Flying is faster then running in areas where its allowed as is gliding.  Im not sure Assasin is the fastest class, chanters get celericty mantra whereas I think Assasins only get a skill the lets them run fast for a short time, like Glads do.  Most people try and get run speed boots around 30 that give +22%. 

• ukdopeukukdopeuk Member Posts: 22

sins have sprinting +20% it slowly drains mp 4% upkeep "can be used for long period of time".

ranger's have short but very fast burst's ,tactical retreat for 30 seconds you can increase speed "100 % chance to increase speed when attacked" by 3% i think not sure.

ranger mau form which requires dp ,either by killing or using jelly increases speed 33% 36% depending which level used duration is two minutes

greater running scroll 30% speed 5minutes.

flying skills depending on pots gear + flight time ,my ranger as heal wings 33% flight time recovers and gladiator as strengthin wings +10% flight speed and enables flight for 1 minute without consuming flight time.

i cant help with other class but you can check Aionarmory for more info on class skills.

• StikatoStikato Member Posts: 55

There are a couple things you can get at lower levels that speed up any class a little bit. At least for Elyos.

First there are two titles, one gained very early, that once gained and used (by doing 1 quest, for each) give a 3% speed boost.

Second, there are speed boots available earlier than 40..there are some crafted (I think) boots in the 30's that give a small speed boost. There is also a pair of boots that only costs 16(?) Silver Coins, that can be worn starting at level 31, gives 6%. The 30elite (abyss gear) gives a 21% boost to speed and costs about 58k AP.

• Shatter30Shatter30 Member UncommonPosts: 487

Originally posted by ukdopeuk

sins have sprinting +20% it slowly drains mp 4% upkeep "can be used for long period of time".

ranger's have short but very fast burst's ,tactical retreat for 30 seconds you can increase speed "100 % chance to increase speed when attacked" by 3% i think not sure.

ranger mau form which requires dp ,either by killing or using jelly increases speed 33% 36% depending which level used duration is two minutes

greater running scroll 30% speed 5minutes.

flying skills depending on pots gear + flight time ,my ranger as heal wings 33% flight time recovers and gladiator as strengthin wings +10% flight speed and enables flight for 1 minute without consuming flight time.

i cant help with other class but you can check Aionarmory for more info on class skills.

Chanters celericity mantra doesnt use MP or DP and has no cooldown, they can have it up 24/7.  Dont forget also that chanters have WOW which gives 20% run speed and atk spd for 5 minutes too :)

• ukdopeukukdopeuk Member Posts: 22

mantra is plus 10 no idea what % that is .

if you do a quest which starts in abyss and as you visit npc in each fort and finally devine you get title for 5% speed.

start of with 22% speed boots and using 5% form scrolls is just enough to not poke yourself in the eye .