Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A question to all L2 vet's about Hunter Village

stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

First of all let me apologize for posting a video from another game here on the L2 site.  But only you guy's can answer this question.

Does this video remind you of Hunters Village :  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0P68qm7cpY

The view is limited, but still the comments listed below it got me curious....tks

btw: the theme for hunter village is the best..... period :D

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

That video does remind of of Hunters Village. It really reminded me of a private server that I played before I got into the retail game. They had Hunters Village set up as an open pvp area so when you ported there people were always pvping and it looked just like it did in the video.

• WSIMikeWSIMike Member Posts: 5,564

Yep. I saw the video and said "Is that Hunter's Village?". A friend of mine who played Lineage 2 saw the video and said it looks like Hunter's Village. Yet another looked at it and at first glance thought it was a L2 video of... you guessed it... Hunter's Village.

Definitely a very strong resemblence.

"If you just step away for a sec you will clearly see all the pot holes in the road,
    and the cash shop selling asphalt..."
    - Mimzel on F2P/Cash Shops

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

Very strong resemblance. If the video was labelled "PVP in Hunter's Village" I probably would never have questioned it.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre