Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FireFall

TpainTTpainT Member Posts: 31

A friend gave me a link to this gem of a game called FireFall: http://www.firefallthegame.com/

It is a FPS mmo with a future sci-fi setting. It's release date is towards the end of 2011.

Comments

• sk8chalifsk8chalif Member UncommonPosts: 666

made by some developer from blizzard again :O hehe sound cool after watching the trailer and the walktrought video and free to play .. very nice and i read on there forums  everyones who sigh up beta now are automatictly selected for beta :)

~The only opinion that matters is your own.Everything else is just advice,~

• TpainTTpainT Member Posts: 31

I didn't bother watching the trailer until just a few moments ago; that was very well done. This game is looking good for having still a year till planned realease.

• JacketJamJacketJam Member Posts: 4

My first thought was, way too much like Borderlands, but after watching the video it seems pretty good, and the developers sounds like competent people. So I will keep an eye on the game, it does sound interesting.

• laokokolaokoko Member UncommonPosts: 2,004

read the faq on mmorpg.com. 

See if the game qualify to be added on the list.

If you think it qualify, send a mail to the staff here.

• TpainTTpainT Member Posts: 31

Sheesh, that's a lot of work for just someone who stumbled across a good game. I will post a link on the firefall forums and let them do the heavy lifting. All i was doing was letting you guys know about this game, which appears to be under the radar.

• HaegemonHaegemon Member UncommonPosts: 267

I wouldn't doubt if they don't meet the full criteria to be listed yet. Outside of the PAX demo clips, next to nothing is 100% known for the game, most important of all being what exactly is going to be sold/pushed through microtransaction to support the F2P model.

I had a chance to ask the devs at PAX, and they were against the Turbine model of selling the content (quests/dungeons/etc), and they also said they don't want people to instantly buy their way to the best gear, so it'll be interesting to see.

Also, FireFall was easily the most impressive MMO/Quasi-MMO at PAX this year. IMHO, better than GW2, SW:TOR, Rift, TERA, EoN. Everything playable felt weak and stale compared to just seeing the FireFall live demo.

Then again, I really, really want a bad-ass reaction/twitch combat MMO, and this could very well fit that bill.

Lets Push Things Forward

I knew I would live to design games at age 7, issue 5 of Nintendo Power.

Support games with subs when you believe in their potential, even in spite of their flaws.

• Seifer25Seifer25 Member Posts: 61

you are one month late