Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for LS on Wutai

I'm in NA, but I play random times of  the day/night, so a mix of NA/EU playtimes is preferable.

I can't stand vent.:p I prefer text chat.

I am not a raider. While I don't mind helping out in a raid situation if i'm on at the time, I will not plan my real life around a game.

I solo a lot in most mmorpgs, but I don't mind grouping with others to help out.

If you need an item that I happen to have at the time, I will most likely give it to you ( unless it's like a super duper rare crafting material, then I'll probably charge you at least 1 gil for it image ).

RPing can be fun, but I don't cybor ( unless you're a hot supermodel, in which case I will require a faxed copy of your birth certificate, drivers license, and at least three references verifying you are not a man before we get started ).

If you have members who make pugilist weapons, I love you already.

-Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-
-And on the 8th day, man created God.-

Comments

• braingame007braingame007 Member UncommonPosts: 98

You kind of forgot your character name. Or  I didn't see it, maybe I looked over it?