Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please help me crack an XBox360 Family Settings pass code.

EgaoNoGenkiEgaoNoGenki Member Posts: 397

There are 10 possible codes in each of the 4 code slots:

X, Y, LB, RB, LT, RT, Up, Down, Left, Right.

At our campus ministry dorm, I can't play Halo: Reach unless I know the code, and I'd rather not wait until I find the game's owner (who happens to be asleep now).

One of the other residents said that he had to get the game's owner to hook him up through the code before he could start playing, but I'd rather find a way to bypass that need.

So does anyone have a tactic on how to crack the code and gain access? A math formula, etc.?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• EgaoNoGenkiEgaoNoGenki Member Posts: 397

Well, anybody?

• AphamApham Member UncommonPosts: 99

dude....

4 slots 10 choices  each....

10*10*10*10 = 10^4 = 10,000 possible different combinations.

Good luck.

Originally posted by Apham

10*10*10*10 = 10^4 = 10,000 possible different combinations.

Good luck.

I looked at the back of the console, and there are some USB ports. I would like to know what exploiter program to download to my USB thumb-drive that will unlock and reveal the code once I hook it in the XBox360.

• VicodinTacoVicodinTaco Member UncommonPosts: 804

sounds like you watch too much csi:miami

• skeaserskeaser Member RarePosts: 4,181
  • tyrannistyrannis Member Posts: 198

Originally posted by shultz

There are 10 possible codes in each of the 4 code slots:

X, Y, LB, RB, LT, RT, Up, Down, Left, Right.

At our campus ministry dorm, I can't play Halo: Reach unless I know the code, and I'd rather not wait until I find the game's owner (who happens to be asleep now).

One of the other residents said that he had to get the game's owner to hook him up through the code before he could start playing, but I'd rather find a way to bypass that need.

So does anyone have a tactic on how to crack the code and gain access? A math formula, etc.?

Thanks in advance.

If you thought safe sex wasn't cool, well take one look at the consequences right here and think again. Wrap it up people or this could be calling you daddy!

##Best SWTOR of 2011
    Posted by I_Return - SWTOR - "Forget the UI the characters and all ofhe nitpicking bullshit" "Greatest MMO Ever Created"

##Fail Thread Title of 2011
    Originally posted by daveospice
    "this game looks like crap?"

• benasatobenasato Member UncommonPosts: 193

IBTL...

Originally posted by benasato

IBTL...

For?

Sig so that badges don't eat my posts.

• benasatobenasato Member UncommonPosts: 193

Originally posted by skeaser

IBTL...

For?

i would guess illegal activities, askin for help on hacking someone els xbox..

Originally posted by skeaser

IBTL...

For?

i would guess illegal activities, askin for help on hacking someone els xbox..

No hacking involved. Putting in the same reset code that Microsoft gives out.

Sig so that badges don't eat my posts.

Originally posted by loeslein

You kind of hit the nail on the head! Now you see, I do try to watch that whenever I'm back home with my family. (I won't get a TV in my own apartment until Best Buy comes out with one that is no thicker than one inch flat.)

I just have this unending thirst to learn how to forensically get to our goals, so that is one reason why I watch the show.

I haven't been home since July, and most likely won't be again until Thanksgiving, so I haven't found out whether Bieber's character dies on one of its new episodes. I'd like to see a dead (portrayal of) Bieber('s character), and so do you all.

• VicodinTacoVicodinTaco Member UncommonPosts: 804

Originally posted by shultz

Originally posted by loeslein

You kind of hit the nail on the head! Now you see, I do try to watch that whenever I'm back home with my family. (I won't get a TV in my own apartment until Best Buy comes out with one that is no thicker than one inch flat.)

I just have this unending thirst to learn how to forensically get to our goals, so that is one reason why I watch the show.

I haven't been home since July, and most likely won't be again until Thanksgiving, so I haven't found out whether Bieber's character dies on one of its new episodes. I'd like to see a dead (portrayal of) Bieber('s character), and so do you all.

well then you should have know that the math equation you use to crack the xbox is x-75(a+b)/u*z(10*c^5)

and you could also plug in your laptop into the usb, and after maintaining a data link by pressing f5 you can crack the database using the program you get off of the csi:miami website by pressing the enter button.   the computer will analyze the code and in the background you'll see a bunch of numbers going up and down the screen just like in the show. 

pretty standard primetime crime scene protcol there.