Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lego Universe is live...

LupinOneLupinOne Member Posts: 2

Didn't see any posts on it.  Thought this would be one of the first places it would go up. *shrug*. :)

Links: http://twitter.com/NetDevilStudio

Comments

• SnarlingWolfSnarlingWolf Member Posts: 2,697

Thought there was a post up yesterday or maybe earlier then that talking about Lego Universe opening to "founders" or something like that. But I base that entirely on the title of a thread I saw as I did not click on it to see what it was about.

I admit I might try this out for the sole fact that I like the lego builder you can download for free on your PC and build with legos and this let's you build in your house area with legos and then let other people check it out. Plus if my nephew's protective mother ever let's him use a PC it might be cool for us to be able to log in and play together since we often build with Legos when I go visit.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • AristidesAristides Member Posts: 172

Yes, the game is Live.  If you bought the preorder or got the game at a LEGO store outlet, you can play right now.  I loaded it up last weekend for the first time.

I'm playing with my son in the evenings, and he loves it.  It's pretty simplistic as far as RPG gameplay goes, but there are exploration, puzzle and platformer elements to the game, as well as the the Property (building) stuff that we haven't gotten into yet.

As a family game it seems extremely cool.