Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What makes *you* feel heroic?

2»

Comments

• YunbeiYunbei Member Posts: 898

Originally posted by Adamantine

Originally posted by Ceridith

Accomplishing a positive feat that is above and beyond what a normal person could, or would, do.

If everyone is doing the sane heroic act , then it's not heroic. If everyone is obtaining the same epic item, it's not epic. If everyone looks unique and cool, no one does.

If you look unique and cool, you look 1. unique and 2. cool.

1. Because, you know, unique means nobody else looks like you.

2. And cool means you look cool. And you still look cool even if everyone else looks cool. Just like a beautiful women isnt suddenly ugly when surrounded by a mass of other beautiful women.

And about everyone doing the same thing, thats to me mostly a problem because I hate instances.

I agree about the "epic" item, but if you want to be unique, everyone will get a unique epic item that nobody else gets.

I agree. Like Batman is still cool in the JLA. I can be. But then chars need to look really unique. It's why I loved CoX and CO. Superhero aside, I wish more MMos would have really individual looks. So generally it rules out loot based look, since no amount of loot ever reaches the individuality made with self-made stuff like from CO and CoX.