Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Didn't know the " SUN" was out!

shassellshassell Member UncommonPosts: 105

After watching the Soul of the ultimate nation for awhile a couple of years ago as it was developed, i thought it had dissapeared. However, wife has found it and downloaded it. Seems quite a decent MMO for a free to play/ cash shop model.

Be aware if your  a UK gamer, download it from ijji.com and not webzen, as webzen dont support UK. Found this out the hard way and had to download twice.... thats eaten into the months allowance... ack. Good looking game though.

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

I played it maybe a year or more ago ,i would say it was about 18 months ago.What i have to say is all the stereotyping of Korean games is well justified.Yes i played it quite a bit,but it is in no way a game full of content,it is a very simple game that has zones setup to be similar to a console game.

Free to play games are always going to be cheap ,either in zone size,graphic quality,animations,you only get what you pay for is a VERY accurate statement.

I would say if you are too cheap or can't afford to spend money on a better game,play this for about 2 weeks,that is all you need to have had enough of it.All it is is a bunch of same old boring quest npc's setup to steer you from small zone to small zone.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• shassellshassell Member UncommonPosts: 105

Err? if youve played it quite a bit then either youre a glutton for punishment or its not as bad as you make out. Together we have played EQ,EQ2,Vanguard,Lotro, DDo,AoC, Aion.Lineage and i played Eve for a year... they all get samey after awhile but we like to explore different games. i dont feel the need to slag them off when i finished with them, let others be the judge of wether they are any good or not. Only an idiot plays a game they dont like.

• VooDoo_PapaVooDoo_Papa Member UncommonPosts: 897

I go back to SUN from time to time.  Its a lot of fun, beautiful graphics and runs well.  Its one of the better cash shop free-to-play games that Ive played.

I got a feeling vindictus will take its place for me, I'm really enjoying the beta so far even if its a peer-2-peer game.

but ya, dont knock SUN.  Im still confused as to why Atlantica is rated so much higher than SUN.  If you read the review done by this website on SUN and if you've actually played the game you'll spot blatent flaws in the review and be left with the impression that the reviewer wasnt really exposed to much of the game.   

I really wish they would enforce stricter rules on reviewing games on this site, it doesnt do anyone any good to not be completely informed on something you're reviewing