Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Planet Calypso, Rocktopia, Planet Michael,, ??

TweFojuTweFoju Member UncommonPosts: 1,235

i know that the universe / world of Entropia is the Planet Calypso

so is Rocktopia part of Calypso? or it's a totally different world?

or is somekind of an Expansion? can i get to Rocktopia from Calypso ?

don't really get it,

and then there's like Cyrene, Next Island as well..

So What Now?

Comments

• MisaoMisao Member Posts: 1

Hi there

Each location Planet Calypso, Rocktropia, Planet Michael is its own seperate

Planet( or world however you wanna call it).

Each planet is made by a different developer  their story, world, monsters, and

each has its own unique items, plus more. Although each of these planets

currently contain the same game systems, in the future each planet partner

will have their own game systems incorperated into the virtual universe making 

them more unique.

Travel is currently possible from any planet to any other planet via teleports, 

soon to be possible with space travel via spaceships.

Entropia Universe is constantly evolving and has been for several years so

there is always something to look forward too =)

dasf

• TweFojuTweFoju Member UncommonPosts: 1,235

ah yeah i got it now, thanks,

used to thought that they are related to each other, so it's indipendent system, it's nice!

so if you are bored in 1 planet, you could always teleport to the other system

So What Now?

• AlphaGeekAlphaGeek Member UncommonPosts: 193

Yep, they are independant business, but on a common platform and single system provider (MindArk). Sort of like a business office. The different companies inside all pay the landlord rent for their space and use common infrastructure like elevators, electrical feeds, etc.

This allows avatars to migrate from one of these planets to another via the teleport system, although going from one planet partner's area of operation to another's incurs a $4 USD fee each direction.

Given that the planet partners will have vastly different storylines & concepts, I wish they would have gone with "Entropia Multiverse" and  label each partner as their own universe.  Picking nits here though, I suppose.

AG

Alpha AG Geek
    Founder- Manticore Society