Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Matrix Online: Our 500 Account Giveaway!

2»

Comments

• SilverstoneSilverstone Member Posts: 4

Yes I won, This is gone be fun. image

Regards
    Silverstone

Regards
    Silverstone

• jerseyjersey Member Posts: 14
    I won too! I'm excited..but worried about how much of my EQ2 time it's going to take up! lol! I can't wait to start playing! wOOt!! image

• AlexRacerAlexRacer Member UncommonPosts: 43

Originally posted by Hell_kouar

what happens when some ppl don't reply at there mail in 24h....
    will u give it to others that was signing up?

Wtfawwf

Yes they'll give the Higher Ranked Players Thier Slot, If the FIrst ones dont in 24hrs image

• MuraisMurais Member UncommonPosts: 1,118

seriously... when do we get our accounts? I am PSYCHED!!!!

ummm... yeh

• AlexRacerAlexRacer Member UncommonPosts: 43

Originally posted by Murais

seriously... when do we get our accounts? I am PSYCHED!!!!
    ummm... yeh

I just told you when, Murais. lol just calm down and DO NOT FORGET TO BREATHE! image

• Levithan7Levithan7 Member Posts: 27

Gotdamn finally won something u need a freaking  creditcard Btch ass lame sht

wtf is up with that gotdamn couldnt u just tell that for starters yeez gotdam this i cant give it away (the code that is) right?? so i won dipsht??

plz ur a great site but nxt time say when ya need a cc for a freaking beta

(first beta ive ever seen asking for cc no.)

• BlackhawkxBlackhawkx Member Posts: 18

Whats the deal?? I'm so happy I won the a beta code... And when I'm registering on the Matrix website its says I need credit card information, but were not going to charge you... Why do they need that.. I'm only 18 and I just have a debit card.. I think this is stupid. And theres no way my parents are going to let me uses theirs.. Guess nothings freeimage

HOOOOAH!

• Hell_kouarHell_kouar Member Posts: 14
    what happens now when u have claim the prize???

WTFAWWF

WTFAWWF

• S8_TrooperS8_Trooper Member Posts: 7

got one ::::03::
    happy me o happy me

• JooztJoozt Member Posts: 46

yeah i have one as well. I'm wondering when im getting the key through mail.. also ive read somewhere ( could even be on these forums ) that you dont need a creditcard to play beta ? dont know if its true though, anyone that can clear this up? thanks in advance.

-- Joozt

STEP 6/7 - CREDIT CARD INFORMATION

Note... Your credit card will NOT be charged for your participation in The Matrix Online Beta. A valid credit card is needed to participate.
    (WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT DEBIT CARDS AT THIS TIME.)

really hate this gotdamn whats up with this does MxO have 18+ contentsimage???

imageimageimageimage

but hey i didnt wanna check this out anyhow after watching some vids of the game yeez do they really move that static??

lotta better games around i think image

• BlackhawkxBlackhawkx Member Posts: 18

Is it because they want us to be above 18?? Thats why they want a credit card??                                 Even if they accepted Debut cards I don't think I would put in my information. GL Matrix Online

HOOOOAH!

• sqwigginssqwiggins Member Posts: 286
    WTF i hate this stupid beta this game doesnt even look or sound good but i finnaly won somthing abd idont have a CC i olny have a DCand so now i cant play guess its back to DaoC im gonna buy catacombs in 1 hour 19 min if i dont win in contestimage

hope some1 reads this

• badclownbadclown Member Posts: 37

has anyone an idea if and when there will be another bunch of beta codes given away ?

or would anyone give me a key who knows he cant use it anyways ?

well i think its an breach of contract if i would give away the code and anyhow by now its prob worthless since there was an limit there r legit

srry dont think ull miss out of much though image