Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Server choices?

pupurunpupurun Member UncommonPosts: 561

So i am one of the any that had tried EQ2 in the past (a year ago).The thing that confused me back then and was one the main factors that made me NOT to subscribe was the fact that there were 2 servers in the EU which did not haVe PvP.So i played at the US servers and my ping was bad.Now i tried to return to the EQ2 EXTENDED and i realised that there is only ONE server! ! ! I could not find my old toons.I tried changing the region setting at the launcher and it still gave me the one server(which lags like H E L L -so i suppose its in the US).

1) EQ2 EXTENDED is only for the US?

2) Can't we get our old toons and conitnue to play ?

3) Where is the PvP at? All servers have some sort of PVP?

4) Are there EU servers?

Thank you in advance for any help

Comments

• wertaxwertax Member UncommonPosts: 68

Hi there,

1) EQ2 EXTENDED is only for the US?

nope you can play it from anywhere around the globe, if your ping is not good enough try and see if its your isp.

2) Can't we get our old toons and conitnue to play ?

Old toons are on the live servers, EQ2ext serves different toons, live toons wont be available there,

unless you pay 35 dolars to transfer (per toon) them to the eq2ext server. (this is done throught the market place so you will need to activate your live account for this.

3) Where is the PvP at? All servers have some sort of PVP?

At the moment EQ2ext has no pvp , i thought i heard it mensioned that it would be there at some time, but not sure.

4) Are there EU servers?

There are a couple of EU servers on the live servers, you will need to re-activate your old account for this.

Greetings,

Ortahr.

• pupurunpupurun Member UncommonPosts: 561

Thnx a lot for the answers...BTW is there a way to measure my ping in-game?

• wertaxwertax Member UncommonPosts: 68

yes, press F11 , a little info box will apear with, frame rate per seconds, your ping and something like bits per second.

Greetings,

Ortahr.