Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hey everyone looking to come back to the game need some info please!

punkrockpunkrock Member Posts: 1,777

i forgot my old account but its cool i will make another.

what server has the most people, and how is the pvp i love pvp.

anyother info is cool also.

thanks ^_^

ps. do i have to buy all the expansions also.   if i do stay*more likely will*

Comments

• KazaraKazara Member UncommonPosts: 1,086

Since you lost your account information, I would suggest trying the free SWG trial. The most populated server is Starsider by far. Flurry and Bria are a distant second. If you choose to buy the the game, it will be the 'complete adventures' and include all the expansions (there have been no others since November 2005). No further expansions are planned for SWG.

PvP is definitely end game content and you will probably hear very mixed feedback on that. Larger scale  PvP tends to cause lag issues. PvP is very much buff dependent, so prepare to buy, craft and/or quest for all the essential buff items you will need. There is no significant death penalty, so you can PvP away with little worry. SWG is not the best known for PvP, but depending on your gaming style, it may satisfy you. Good Luck.

• SkjeggenSkjeggen Member Posts: 9

Starsider is the most populated by far. It also can have extreme lag due to it. Do the free trial to check it out for yourself.

• punkrockpunkrock Member Posts: 1,777

i am likeing it thus far.  i am wondering if i should even worry about looting the corpse when i kill a npc. lol the thing i hate the most is the space combat*i suck at it*   never been my type of thing in any game.

but i love the land combat. i made a human jedi thought it would be cool.  seems to be alot of people on the starstrider server thats good to see.

well back to playing the game!