Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will there be a delay?

The DCUO facebook page is all abuzz with debate and rumor that the games Nov 2 release date will be delayed. There is no official word to this though. Anyone read anything one way or the other here?

Comments

• SpandexDroidSpandexDroid Member Posts: 277

I think it will be delayed. When they will show some character creation stuff?

• komarrkomarr Member UncommonPosts: 214

I want the game to come out when it's ready and "relatively" bug free.  If that means a delay I would prefer that over putting out a bad game.  In today's market, where many people's attention span seems about on a par with that of a squirrel on a caffiene binge, a bad launch can be extremely hard to overcome.

The Moving Finger writes, and, having writ,
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit
    Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

~Omar Khayyam

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member EpicPosts: 10,577

As of September 24th the game is still set for the release of November 2nd.  If any delay is going to be announced,  I would think it would be just before an Open Beta -- usually something like that would signify the game *could* use some additional testing.  

In the even we hear nothing this next week,  look forward to october 8th.  I have a very good feeling we'll receive much information about the game at NYCC,  most of which I anticipate to come through DCUOSource.

• miichaelmiichael Member UncommonPosts: 174

from their facebook

Hey fans,   SOE just put out an announcement about DC Universe™ Online ship date being pushed out to early next year. Click the link for more information: http://www.dcuniverseonline.com/news/