Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help for Carpenter Levequest

ShortspellShortspell Member UncommonPosts: 78

Thought I'd got the hang of the levequests - but .....

Trying to do carpenter quest, Driving the Walls, and found the npc who gives you the materials for the quest.  However, when I try to synth, I don't have the materials in my inventory.  Altho it was a local quest taken in Gridania, the aetheryte says "not a Gridanian quest" or something like that.  There is mention of  a Camp Emerald Moss - I'd assumed I'd have to deliver the end product there, but do I actually have to go there first to start off the levequest?

Comments

• BademBadem Member Posts: 830

For Crafting Leves you ahve to go to the person names who gives you the Materials to make the item,

So yes go to Camp Emerald moss to obtain items for crafting :)

• ShortspellShortspell Member UncommonPosts: 78

A message came up when I spoke to the Gridania person saying I had received the materials - but whatever they were, I couldn't see anything relevant to what I had to make in my inventory.  Guess I'd better head on over to the other camp to see if I can progress it.

• sly220sly220 Member UncommonPosts: 606

There is a button at the top of the Synth screen something like materials somthing anyway if you go pick the quest once you access that menu it will put the items in the recipe for you.

And the great thing is you dont have to use your own crystals I find that to be the best thing about Leve's for crafting

• ShortspellShortspell Member UncommonPosts: 78

ah ok - thanks for replies :)