Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Live and let dye

VolkonVolkon Member UncommonPosts: 3,748

http://www.arena.net/blog/live-and-let-dye-%E2%80%93-kristen-perry-on-the-gw2-dye-system

The fine folks over at Guild Wars 2 have released a peek into their dying system. The artist in my heart... she is weeping tears of joy.

Oderint, dum metuant.

Comments

• bansanbansan Member Posts: 367

I am the anti-hype...yet this is pretty impressive.  The thought and effort they put into this detail of the game is apparent.  I have to respect a product that is cash grabbing through quality and effort, instead of trickery and hype.

Just maybe, I'll join this game soon after launch.  Maybe.

• z80paranoiaz80paranoia Member Posts: 410

that was cool. i like being able to choose my own armor colors so this is a nice touch.

Guild Wars 2 is my religion

• AdamantineAdamantine Member RarePosts: 5,085

Its just color though.

I am much more interested in the looks, how you can vary them, and how much you can individualize your selection of gear properties.

• jaxsundanejaxsundane Member Posts: 2,776

Originally posted by bansan

I am the anti-hype...yet this is pretty impressive.  The thought and effort they put into this detail of the game is apparent.  I have to respect a product that is cash grabbing through quality and effort, instead of trickery and hype.

Just maybe, I'll join this game soon after launch.  Maybe.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

but yeah, to call this game Fantastic is like calling Twilight the Godfather of vampire movies....