Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ok Ok Ok The Reviews are in they r not great still listen to reason

I am not oblivious to the bad reviews and the sting that some of  the CE buyers got (but if you didn't play beta or do any research I cant feel bad for you). Yet no matter what way I look at it at worst this reminds me of the Aion situation in the sense of the release here being somewhat lackluster and the game falling into the category of being an interim game between big release where as for Aion it was this and for this its likely GW2 (given that GW2 is B2P it can only eat so much market share) so I would guess Rift and SW:TOR (this is also niche so it may have different audiences with less overlap than other titles.) My point is either way they have a 4-6 month gap to prove the game, make changes, add content, etc. etc. The PS3 relase however is more where I am looking since the game seems more designed for the console likel that was the audience they wanted to appease more. With months til release on the PS3 they have time.

Now I usually dont read reviews from games less than 3 months in because after playing MMOs for a while I have more fear of 0 end game content than clunky game play or anything else. I am completely serious and honest about this in every mmo I have played nothing pisses me off more than the lack of endgame content or a lack of content in general. I dont fear a grind at all FFXI Aion and a slew of free mmos that are all grind I have gotten used to it by now but that doesn't mean everybody should by all means NO.

As for the controller issue funny story I played Phantasy Star Universe a few years back for some time and Have been using PS2 like pc controllers since then I have 2 I use em for console titles so its all good no surprises there.

Long story short you cant be wrong for not liking some thing period At the same time you cant complain so much about making a purchase you had all the information about for several months now. Half of these post make it sound like a bait and switch and yet nothing was hidden the information has been there for months. Its not that I dont understand the frustration but at the same time its too early imho to be this down 1 week in and I see the fear and like every MMO I have ever played Ill put as much effort in as I can to make the game work for me (here it will likely mean writing macros like crazy but that fine with me). If in 3 months I feel the game isn't where I would want it to be by then my opinion will change. I wont say wait and see it is what it is if you dont like it now you likely wont like it in a month so you can wait till a major hardware overhaul to come back or just accept the loss and wait for the next big release.

I would love for this to be a discussion and not a flame.

And Ill tell you now you troll I will report you I am serious.