Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WoWWhispers.com - Share your WoW in game experiences

WoW Whispers

We just launched live and would like everyone and anyone to check out. Let people know about it check out the facebook fan page and follow us on twitter.

The site is for all of the in game experiences you run into. If they're funny, stupid, odd, or just plain WTF?!?! Screen shot it and submit it to us for all to see.

We appreciate the support and help to get us off the ground!

Here are some links below:

Twitter

Facebook

Note: This thread is not meant as spam and I hope it will not be seen as spam. IF you post here I will reply or you can allways use my contact info. I appologize if this is perceived as spam.

Visit wowwhispers.com!!

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Probably just another way to gather email addresses.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

Originally posted by WoW_Whispers

WoW Whispers

We just launched live and would like everyone and anyone to check out. Let people know about it check out the facebook fan page and follow us on twitter.

The site is for all of the in game experiences you run into. If they're funny, stupid, odd, or just plain WTF?!?! Screen shot it and submit it to us for all to see.

We appreciate the support and help to get us off the ground!

Here are some links below:

Twitter

Facebook

Wrong forum.  GTFO.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• WoW_WhispersWoW_Whispers Member Posts: 2

My appologies for the wrong forum...FIgured this was "Off Topic"

And no this is not another way to gather emails...ATM you don't even need to sign up in order to post...

Visit wowwhispers.com!!

• VooDoo_PapaVooDoo_Papa Member UncommonPosts: 897

is there REALLY an Azeroth Wisconsin?

*snortle*

• HYPERI0NHYPERI0N Member Posts: 3,515

Originally posted by WoW_Whispers

My appologies for the wrong forum...FIgured this was "Off Topic"

And no this is not another way to gather emails...ATM you don't even need to sign up in order to post...

Off Topic as in NOT about MMO's.

And yea a good way of scooping Emails to sell off later image

Another great example of Moore's Law. Give people access to that much space (developers and users alike) and they'll find uses for it that you can never imagine. "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates 1981