Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thief compacted in garbage truck

http://www.fox8.com/news/wjw-recycling-bin-robber-dn-txt,0,4536007.story

I don't think I've laughed this hard in a long time. I know it totally makes me an evil monster, but it would have been doubly hillarious if he had died horribly. And the best part is, it's a stupid criminal that is NOT from my beloved-yet-troubled home state of Florida, unofficial breeding ground of stupid criminals everywhere.

...and it all started in a Walmart parking lot! You just can't make this stuff up.

Comments

• seabass2003seabass2003 Member Posts: 4,144

How did I know this was going to be in Ohio. LMAO!

In America I have bad teeth. If I lived in England my teeth would be perfect.

• thecrapthecrap Member Posts: 433

Great!!! serves him right dumb crooks deserve all the bad stuff that happens to them he should have been half squished tho that would have been better :)))

• HYPERI0NHYPERI0N Member Posts: 3,515

Originally posted by thecrap

Great!!! serves him right dumb crooks deserve all the bad stuff that happens to them he should have been half squished tho that would have been better :)))

Not very Christian of you!

Netherless carma can be a bitch lets hope that if he survives this he changes his ways.

Another great example of Moore's Law. Give people access to that much space (developers and users alike) and they'll find uses for it that you can never imagine. "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates 1981

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

He'll probably sue the recycling company and get millions.

• seabass2003seabass2003 Member Posts: 4,144

Originally posted by Zindaihas

He'll probably sue the recycling company and get millions.

It also proves we had universal healthcare.

In America I have bad teeth. If I lived in England my teeth would be perfect.

• ExploriumExplorium Member Posts: 395

Go figure its Alliance! GO HORDE

from the article

-------------------------------------

As Stark County Emergency Management officials used the signal from Brienzo's cell phone to locate where he was, police were frantically searching Alliance for the truck.

---------------------------------------

Check out my nature/animal/relaxing music channel on Youtube!

My game channel on Youtube!
    http://www.youtube.com/vendayn