Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mortal Online Political Map: Where'd it go?

Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,987

The last map update I see was from over 3 weeks ago.  Have there been new updates?  Is it now hosted somewhere?  If not.. what happened to it?

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

Comments

• adralaadrala Member Posts: 148

Just out of curiosity- why are you asking?

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,987

As I stated above... I was curious about whether it was now hosted elsewhere (like DF's) since the last one I found was over 3 weeks old.   Do you know the answer to the original question?

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• EschmekEschmek Member Posts: 25

searching is the key. im pretty sure you will find it, if not ask again.

Originally posted by Eschmek

There hasn't been an update in the official sticky thread (  http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/49588-political-map-8.html ) since Sept 6th... and I don't see a new map since the 1st.. so if you have a new location for the map please do link it.

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768

It might be because mortal doesn't have very many players anymore. As much as I wanted it to, the lack of players might mean the political map has nobody to update it? I don't know.

• username509username509 Member CommonPosts: 635

This is a question that you should ask Bevo the maps creator.  If the map hasn't been updated in a while it probably means Bevo has been busy.

Never trust a screenshot or a youtube video without a version stamp!

• EschmekEschmek Member Posts: 25

Originally posted by Slapshot1188

Originally posted by Eschmek

There hasn't been an update in the official sticky thread (  http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/49588-political-map-8.html ) since Sept 6th... and I don't see a new map since the 1st.. so if you have a new location for the map please do link it.

wow im impressed you find the answer really alone? good boy. and now tell me what you think about it, honestly.

Originally posted by username509

This is a question that you should ask Bevo the maps creator.  If the map hasn't been updated in a while it probably means Bevo has been busy.

Not only hasn't the map been updated but there has been no discussion in the thread at all for 3 weeks.  Thus prompting me to ask if it was now being hosted elsewhere.  I would think that even if the creator was busy that he either would have posted a notice in the thread or folks would at least have been posting about battles and changes in ownership over the last few weeks...

If you don't know what happened that is fine.  Just figured I would see if anyone here knew what was happening with it.

Found the answer in another thread.  Seems the guy who created it is back playing EvE, although he still has a sub with MO and checks to see if anything has happened.  He just hasn;t had anything to update on the map since the 1st of Sept.

Old 21st September 2010, 16:31

Bevo vbmenu_register("postmenu_1024239", true);

Send a message via Skype™ to Bevo

Pretty much what Nino and Froxer said. I've been playing a lot of EVE, but still keep checking in on MO incase there is anything I need to update like my map or political thread. But I haven't been told of anything to update so....

Political Map [ASS] Political Update

"The way I make love to 'em, They can't resist." - The Originator

Bevo is offline Report Post

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

• thorppesthorppes Member Posts: 452

There won't be any huge poltical changes for a while yet, I'd predict after the Epic patch returning people may want to kick off a war but for now it's peaceful and quiet.

To my knowledge Bevo has always been playing EvE, the majority of MO players are taking it easy until the EPIC EPIC patch arrives :P

He actually updated the map a few days ago to refect some of the guilds that have stopped playing and current keep status.

The current map can be found HERE: http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/1031216-post306.html

It will be interesting to see if this continues to be updated after the next few weeks.   In a game like Mortal Online (or DF) you need to have serious political conflict.