Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Adventure Group

GenreNinjaGenreNinja Member CommonPosts: 159

Just looking for a small group to adventure with. No huge enormous linkshell with a million players. Just a small slightly RPish group who likes to adventure together, chat, and enjoy one anothers company.

I'm an MMO addict who's been waiting for this game for a long time. So I plan on spending a large number of hours in this game. Soooo a group that'll be online a good bit would be nice ^_^

In FFXI I had a small linkshell of like 12 people, we were very close and played for the first 2 years of FFXI's release and ended up disbanding when we went on to other games. I'd like to try and find that same sort of family style group. Big enough to tackle a challenge but not so huge no one knows each other and your chat screen gets spammed with Chuck Norris, Sex, and Trolling.

Some may be familiar with it I dunno, but we did a lot of "Static" stuff in FFXI, so we were all always together, around the same level. So if someone had something they needed done we all had a job somewhere in the level range... But you were always playing with your same group of friends, and not bouncing around 24/7 with pick up groups.

Oh I'm on the Istory server, character name Dihn Sahdi.

---

Live a life less ordinary.