Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What happened to Horizons?

Ages ago I played this amazing mmo. I liked the races and the fact that you could play a dragon. That was awsome hehe. I was wondering what happened to it.

Anyone else here who played it?

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Renamed Istaria something or other.

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/category/166

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • SuperXero89SuperXero89 Member UncommonPosts: 2,551

it's still around.  There's only about 50 people playing on each server, but it's still there.  They've just changed its name to Istaria: Chronicles of the Gifted.  The game is still P2P, but it also has a free to play option that limits players to the human race and some other, more minor restrictions.

Be warned.  I'd estimate 40 out of those 50 players are dragons, and the other 10 are on the F2P subscription.  Game certainly attracts sort of an odd crowd.

• ZarcobZarcob Member Posts: 207

The morning sun has vanquished the horrible night.

• ramdyramdy Member UncommonPosts: 71

Originally posted by SuperXero89

it's still around.  There's only about 50 people playing on each server, but it's still there.  They've just changed its name to Istaria: Chronicles of the Gifted.  The game is still P2P, but it also has a free to play option that limits players to the human race and some other, more minor restrictions.

Be warned.  I'd estimate 40 out of those 50 players are dragons, and the other 10 are on the F2P subscription.  Game certainly attracts sort of an odd crowd.

50 people playing :S OMG so you have all the world for you, this game would be interesting if having also a PVP system, a soft one wow-like (not that thing about the arena).

• Its a shame there are not more players, because its such a delight. I usually run past a few players when I login, and the good thing about having few players is at least everyone says hello and talk to you :)