Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GaiaLegend EU Linkshell on Istory.

UldahUldah Member Posts: 162

Hello everyone,

GaiaLegends is a 7 years old linkshell on FFXI server cerberus. We were never a hardcore players, but instead a really tight group of really old friends who stood together agaisnt the ravages of time.Most of us will be moving and starting in ffxiv .Our Linkshell have been inactive for a year and a half since the time required to play FFXI was a bit extreme , and our members had grown up and had responsabilities.

We been in contact in facebook since then and now with this release we plan to start the adventure once again, from the very begining.We wil start out testing the grounds , and geting used to the new world , and later on when the time is right , start doing events and such when group play is required.

Our shell always had 4 main principles,

1- Be nice to each other, Friendship is what our linkshell is built on.

2- Help if you expect to be helped.

3- HAVE FUN!

4- Quality will always overcome Quantity

Please keep in mind that while most of us played 24/7 on ffxi , after 7 years , we whant to instead make a tight schedule once the events are posible, and try to acomodate.

We will be working around EU night hours, while we have NA members,They acomodate to our time zone, so you should consider if you will be able to play around our playtime before joining.At start this wont matter since most of the day there should be people on.But please consider it for the long run.

We have members from Spain(myself), Germany, UK and NA as well.Around 20 members already decided to meet at Istory once they get their hands on a copy of the game.

Im still waiting for my CE to arrive so if you wish to join us you can send me an email @,

[email protected]

Please put on the subject GaiaLegends,since i mark as spam right away anythin suspicious.

As soon as i get my CE i will update the info in here with who to contact  in game as well.

Following are a few coments about what our linkshell was on ffxi, so you have an idea of the way we work and our ideals( they are copy pasted from our FFXI website, our FFXIV website is currently under construction )

"GaiaLegends, Currently known as GaiaLegend, Is a 6 years ls , that have gone from being a social noobie linkshell, to be 1 of the oldest and strongest ls on the server.Following is a small explanation bout us, 

# We are a multicultural LS

# We mainly active on NA-EU hours

# We are friends, <3 first of all

# Fun is our first goal to achieve

# We are friends who started the game in this LS since low levels who have grown to be able to do any end game activities.

# Our activites goes to all areas of the game.! 

#Events are always planned as members request them, there is no limits to what we can go for.

# We help each other in ls as much as we can everyday. Please don't expect help if you aren't willing to give help.

# Everyone is treated the same , no matter what LV - job - age or language you speak.

Sephknight.

GaiaLegend Leader."

Also since picture speaks more than 1000 words, some pics i have scavenged from my pc from our event runs.

Zoom in (real dimensions: 1024 x 768)image

[

Zoom in (real dimensions: 800 x 600)image

PS; If any gaiaLegends Member that is not in contact with us wish to join , please add your old name on your email and send it to the address above.

Skieve Shadowfang.

Istory.

GaiaLegend.

R.I.P Sephknight

Comments

• zWolfzWolf Member Posts: 88

Excellent!  I'm a friendly fun to play with fellow, looking for a like minded LS, GaiaLegends sounds like a perfect match up!  I'll send you an e-mail, and hope to meet your requirements for membership as I'm looking for a fun LS to game with on istory server.

thanks for posting in here!

zWolf.

in game name = zak wolf

thank you.

Thank you,

zWolf -out.