Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Share the love, share your buddy keys.

Comments

• SinakuSinaku Member UncommonPosts: 552

Would love to get a Buddy Key. Played the Beta ,liked it a lot and also played FFXI for 2 years but just havent purchased XIV yet. From the US also so thanks in advance :P

• werdnaawerdnaa Member Posts: 1

Would love a buddy key.  Played FFXI and loved it, want to try this.  US here.

• Ramones274Ramones274 Member Posts: 366

Wanting to give it a go. Thanks in advance!

still looking!

[email protected]

There are two kinds of people in this world. People who pick their nose.. and liars.

• forefallforefall Member Posts: 1

Looking for a Buddy Pass. Will pay for it. Obviously less than a retail cdkey :) Email me for details:

[email protected]

• ive82sykoive82syko Member Posts: 37

Been interested in trying the game for awhile. Long time FF fan. If anyone could spare a buddy pass, would apperciate it.

[email protected]

Thanks

• Darkness1990Darkness1990 Member Posts: 5

Wouldn't mind giving this game a go. My first mmorpg was ffxi and even if they aren't similar i'd like to see whats up.

[email protected]

• VaultFairyVaultFairy Member UncommonPosts: 566

I'd like a go too in anyone has a spare. Just send me a message. EU please.

• doomtriggerdoomtrigger Member Posts: 6

:D if anyone has a buddy pass can i have one  for NA please ^^ [email protected] or just send me a message on here

• benbizzbenbizz Member Posts: 43

Would love a key to try out myself. I've been hearing good things lately and I'm really interested in picking this up. If anyone has any spare keys please PM me. (US)

• Lazarus71Lazarus71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,081

Looking for an NA buddy pass. Would love to try the game out just not sure I wanna drop the purchase price atm. Thanks in advance.

No signature, I don't have a pen

• speedatmock5speedatmock5 Member Posts: 1

I loved FFXI and if anyone had a spare key I would love to try XIV.  Message me if you can. Thank you.

• AzarithAzarith Member UncommonPosts: 52

Been really wanting to check this game out for a while. If anyone still has a spare key, please send one my way.

• Dante396Dante396 Member Posts: 4

hello buddy! do you have a spare buddy pass for EUR?

I would appreacite if you could give me opportunity to play this game with you.

Been looking for a great guy who can give me a spare key.

with all the [email protected]

• QuicksandQuicksand Member UncommonPosts: 683

I could use a buddy key for my Wife, if anyone has any left, msg me pls, or email: [email protected], Many thanks

www.90and9.net
    www.prophecymma.com

• striker09dxstriker09dx Member UncommonPosts: 197

Hi there,

I wanted to try this game, and would like to get a US buddy key.

Send me: [email protected]

thanks.

• kartanakartana Member UncommonPosts: 148

Share some love: [email protected]

Thanks!

• Methos12Methos12 Member UncommonPosts: 1,244

Nevermind.

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
  • LorishaLorisha Member UncommonPosts: 21

Looking to get a buddy pass to FFXIV.  I bought the game (no CE version) just last week for $29.99 and my husband has been watching me play it while drooling.  He didn't think it would work on his computer because the benchmark always failed and in beta he couldn't even get his character to move :-( Well he decided to go ahead and install the game and logged on to my account and the game actually works for him.  He got really excited until we looked at the bank account...lol  We simply can't afford to buy the game again until next friday and he doesn't want to wait (afraid I'll get to far ahead of him in game...lol)

So if anyone has a spare buddy pass laying around and no one to give it to please share the love!  Give it to someone you know will stick with the game (he played FFXI religiously for almost  6 years).  Message me here then I'll send you my email address.

Thanks!!!

p.s.  If it makes a difference we need one for the US version.

• slurpee222slurpee222 Member UncommonPosts: 25

If anyone has a spare buddy key, i would love to try this game out as well!! thanks!

• SwampDragonsSwampDragons Member UncommonPosts: 352

im looking for a buddy key please send to [email protected] thanks

• TheBandalonTheBandalon Member Posts: 1

I've heard they've been gradually tweaking FFXIV, so if anyone's got a spare buddy key, I'd like to give it a go.

Please send to [email protected] if thou art so inclined.

• Skeet1831Skeet1831 Member Posts: 4

looking for a buddy key/friend pass please.

can just respond and PM here on the site.

early thanks!

• ezjay1975ezjay1975 Member UncommonPosts: 131

Would love to get a buddy key now that I have a card that will run it (6870) thanks in advance!

• DariusGearDariusGear Member Posts: 94

Interested in trying this game again, played my freinds copy when it first came out and it felt like it needed work. After hearing about the updates sounds like its worth a second go unfortunately my freind already gave away his pass to our mutural buddy so if anyone has a buddy pass it would be much abliged :). [email protected]

We go trough life with many yet there is a time we must walk our path alone.

• LokisaLokisa Member UncommonPosts: 2

If anyone has it I would like a NA key please.

This discussion has been closed.