Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Share the love, share your buddy keys.

Comments

• skeebyskeeby Member Posts: 3

ok i just bought it waiting for my cd key now!

Murugan im coming for youuuuuuuuu

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908

Has anyone got a buddy key please?

Would love to have a look at this game, thx :)

• glordglord Member UncommonPosts: 338

i know it a full key .I ask i love final fantasy play them all and i did play 14 when i was in beta i love the sit up just seen the problem's as well . Was hopeing when it come out these be fix seen they was not i did not buy it and waited intill i seen them fix the problem's . Now seen they have fix alot of the game and more to come i love to play it just do not have the mony right now to buy it out right . I thought ask if any one have a buddy key they have not use and see if i can get one so i can play

• ArcheAgeArcheAge Member Posts: 363
    Originally posted by skeeby

This makes me want to play even more D=

Im really tempted to just buy a copy if i cant find a buddy key soon lol

I bought the game for £10 two days ago. I have not played it yet but i am going later today.

It's cheap now.
  • glordglord Member UncommonPosts: 338

if you can show me where i can get for 10$ i am game evey where i look it 25-30$ in to world that alot when do not make alot mony ane need to puy bill's .If i can go pick it up i would i not be here asking for a key

• rumplemanrumpleman Member UncommonPosts: 34

I would love to give this game a shot. Could someone please pass along a buddy key for the NA version? Email: moomanchuu @ gmail . com

Thanks in advance,

R

• odinsrathodinsrath Member UncommonPosts: 814

Originally posted by rumpleman

I would love to give this game a shot. Could someone please pass along a buddy key for the NA version? Email: moomanchuu @ gmail . com

Thanks in advance,

R

me 2 ..

some people told me they dont do buddy keys anymore..but if they do PLZ send me one ..i have the client roting on my desktop for awhile now lol contact me here at mmorpg.com or my alt. email   justincredible.66 @ gmail. com

• ArcheAgeArcheAge Member Posts: 363

Originally posted by glord

if you can show me where i can get for 10$ i am game evey where i look it 25-30$ in to world that alot when do not make alot mony ane need to puy bill's .If i can go pick it up i would i not be here asking for a key

Did you notice i said £10 not $10,i am in the UK.

I actually bought it in Game(it's the name of the store)  high street shop on saturday but even online it's only £13.

http://www.game.co.uk/Games/PC-Games-and-Downloads/Role-Playing-MMORPG/Final-Fantasy-XIV/~r349688/?d=1z13mn1Z1z13fsvZ68h

• rfs671rfs671 Member Posts: 4

Originally posted by Murugan

Hey all, Ive been wanting to try this game out for a while and finally did some upgrading on my PC so i can finally handle it.  Im looking for someone that ACTUALLY PLAYS this game to lend me a buddy key (yes lend, if i like the game ill buy a copy and give u ur key back if u want).

Murugan, I know u said you wanted an essay but Im a bit of an introvert and not really that great at expressing what im looking for in a game, but I can tell u the one of the biggest things i look for in an online game.  I believe the social aspect is crucial.  I remember forming parties in final fantasy xi, meeting great people from all over the globe, and just setting up shop and goin on a killing spree.  Nothing beats dicking around with a bunch of new friends online =).

So yeah, if you still enjoy your time in game and have a buddy pass available, please send me one! Id love to join you!

A healthy respect for the social aspect in MMO's is crucial to appreciating FFXIV, that being said the party search function is still not up to par with FFXI's unfortunately.  When searching for people seeking a party (this was just introduced in the last patch) you are restricted to searching for people LFG only by one class at a time, can't give a level range, and still cannot use the auto-translate in the comment field.

We'll see once Darkhold/To-to-rak fever dies down a bit how xp parties fare in this post patch environment.  On the one hand there should be plenty of incentive to form them, but they weren't really the focus of this patch.  Unfortunately we are not getting mob distribution looked at and XP chains both slated to really give those a boost until 1.2, but 1.19's beastman strongholds may be helpful too.  Keep in mind as I described in my party above it is absolutely possible to XP in parties like that, but it is not quite up to par with FFXI in this sense yet.

Originally posted by rfs671

Hey, Murugan,

Thanks for the lengthy and awesome response. I apologize, I thought patch 1.18 was already live. You do make the game seem quite exciting as is though haha, but i do realize the whole youre mileage will vary warning. 

Sorry to make your hard work feel useless, but I will probably wait to hear what the changes will be like once 1.18 is live. They seem pretty ambitious with these patches, and if they handle 1.18 well then I have faith that they will handle the other patches well At least well enough to warrant a purchase.

Once again, thank you, your post was extremely informative!

1.18 was released on the 21st however I have not gotten a chance to play through all of its changes yet since i don't play as much on weekends.  I did do Darkhold though (the r50 instance) and it was great, I loved the boss fights, and the zone itself.

I also got some time in with the new battle system, along with auto-attack, the removal of the stamina bar, and the new emnity system/gauge: there were also some adjustments made to class abillities.  It will take some time for a lot of people to adjust to all these massive changes.  I do like the feel of combat better now than I did before, all abilities now feel like they are more impactful, self buffs now feel a lot more useful and I've begun to go more in depth with macro's where before due to the stamina bar I tried to stay from them to be as efficient as possible. 

Playing both my Pugilist in Darkhold, and taking my conjurer from 11-14 for raise (now pretty much a staple for everyone since it has been lowered to rank 14) I have to say I enjoy the changes I no longer feel like I am spamming and it feels like I have the freedom to do more with my battle strategy per encounter.

I plan to get an XP party on my archer to try and hit 50 tonight/tomorrow, so I'll let you know how that experience went post-1.18.

Awesome, thanks for all your help! Sorry, but one more quick question. In terms of the classes, how do the abilities work? You said conjurer at r14 is necessary for raise, so do you have the raise ability for every other class if you have it as a conjurer? Or do you only get it for certain classes that are somewhat similar like the thaumaturge?

Thanks again! I look forward to hearing about your experiences and I do hope its fun!

• MuruganMurugan Member Posts: 1,494

Originally posted by Murugan

Hey all, Ive been wanting to try this game out for a while and finally did some upgrading on my PC so i can finally handle it.  Im looking for someone that ACTUALLY PLAYS this game to lend me a buddy key (yes lend, if i like the game ill buy a copy and give u ur key back if u want).

Murugan, I know u said you wanted an essay but Im a bit of an introvert and not really that great at expressing what im looking for in a game, but I can tell u the one of the biggest things i look for in an online game.  I believe the social aspect is crucial.  I remember forming parties in final fantasy xi, meeting great people from all over the globe, and just setting up shop and goin on a killing spree.  Nothing beats dicking around with a bunch of new friends online =).

So yeah, if you still enjoy your time in game and have a buddy pass available, please send me one! Id love to join you!

A healthy respect for the social aspect in MMO's is crucial to appreciating FFXIV, that being said the party search function is still not up to par with FFXI's unfortunately.  When searching for people seeking a party (this was just introduced in the last patch) you are restricted to searching for people LFG only by one class at a time, can't give a level range, and still cannot use the auto-translate in the comment field.

We'll see once Darkhold/To-to-rak fever dies down a bit how xp parties fare in this post patch environment.  On the one hand there should be plenty of incentive to form them, but they weren't really the focus of this patch.  Unfortunately we are not getting mob distribution looked at and XP chains both slated to really give those a boost until 1.2, but 1.19's beastman strongholds may be helpful too.  Keep in mind as I described in my party above it is absolutely possible to XP in parties like that, but it is not quite up to par with FFXI in this sense yet.

Hey, Murugan,

Thanks for the lengthy and awesome response. I apologize, I thought patch 1.18 was already live. You do make the game seem quite exciting as is though haha, but i do realize the whole youre mileage will vary warning. 

Sorry to make your hard work feel useless, but I will probably wait to hear what the changes will be like once 1.18 is live. They seem pretty ambitious with these patches, and if they handle 1.18 well then I have faith that they will handle the other patches well At least well enough to warrant a purchase.

Once again, thank you, your post was extremely informative!

1.18 was released on the 21st however I have not gotten a chance to play through all of its changes yet since i don't play as much on weekends.  I did do Darkhold though (the r50 instance) and it was great, I loved the boss fights, and the zone itself.

I also got some time in with the new battle system, along with auto-attack, the removal of the stamina bar, and the new emnity system/gauge: there were also some adjustments made to class abillities.  It will take some time for a lot of people to adjust to all these massive changes.  I do like the feel of combat better now than I did before, all abilities now feel like they are more impactful, self buffs now feel a lot more useful and I've begun to go more in depth with macro's where before due to the stamina bar I tried to stay from them to be as efficient as possible. 

Playing both my Pugilist in Darkhold, and taking my conjurer from 11-14 for raise (now pretty much a staple for everyone since it has been lowered to rank 14) I have to say I enjoy the changes I no longer feel like I am spamming and it feels like I have the freedom to do more with my battle strategy per encounter.

I plan to get an XP party on my archer to try and hit 50 tonight/tomorrow, so I'll let you know how that experience went post-1.18.

Awesome, thanks for all your help! Sorry, but one more quick question. In terms of the classes, how do the abilities work? You said conjurer at r14 is necessary for raise, so do you have the raise ability for every other class if you have it as a conjurer? Or do you only get it for certain classes that are somewhat similar like the thaumaturge?

Thanks again! I look forward to hearing about your experiences and I do hope its fun!

The majority of abilities can be used by any class once you have learned it, however some special abilities are restricted to that class only (every class has some abilities like that).  For example you can get raise at 14 conj and use it on any other class, but only conjurer has access to the best version of raise which raises people with no weakness (making it invaluable as a battle raise).

• SeleneeSelenee Member UncommonPosts: 6

I would love to have a buddy key aswell if someone have one :D im in the EU region :D

• anotheraddicanotheraddic Member CommonPosts: 44

Curious if there are any more buddy passes going around, I'm in desperate need of one, I want to buy this game badly, but I just would like to ensure that #1 my system can handle it properly, and #2 if it has that original flair from Final fantasy XI.

I am an avid fan of this series, and would greatly appreciate any free trial available! ty in advance!

• SpiritraiserSpiritraiser Member UncommonPosts: 175

if there is any spare for EU, send me :)

• cain412cain412 Member Posts: 1

hey i need a key/acct to play with my guild mates pm me please

• CydeCyde Member Posts: 41

Looking for a NA buddy pass.

• schertztschertzt Member Posts: 110

Would love to get an NA Buddy Pass to this game,

If I could just find a direct Download I would purchase it right away, buuut I don't want to drive 35 minutes to pick it up :(

Playing: GW2, Planetside 2.
    Trying out: Age of Wushu
    Looking forward to: AA, Wildstar

• Prof_ScienceProf_Science Member UncommonPosts: 1

Have been hesitant to try FFXIV for a while... I hear that much has changed for the better after 1.18, so I am ready to give it a shot. If anyone has a buddy pass, I would be totally appreciative. If the game grabs me I can humbly say that I would be a worthy ally in-game... Thanks in advance!

• Joseph_KerrJoseph_Kerr Member RarePosts: 1,113

I would like to retry this game too if there are buddy keys floating around that people are willing to hand out to potential players.

• jammertk10jammertk10 Member CommonPosts: 88

Can I please have one, if not two buddy keys? Me and the girlfriend are looking to play and quite possibly buy :) We'd love to invigorate the game with two more kind, helping players. Just PM ^.^ Thanks!

“The best government is a benevolent tyranny tempered by an occasional assassination.” - Voltaire
    i5-750 OC'd to 4.0Ghz - PNY GTX 470 Performance Edition - Western Digital 2X2TB in RAID 0 - Samsung BD Drive - 4GB DDR3 2000Mhz - CM Storm Scout

• Billr00Billr00 Member UncommonPosts: 135

hey guys .. NA player here .. have been watching this game for a while .. since its disasterous launch .. would love to give it a try .. just cancelled wow account for the final time and looking around for something to put my time into .. would appreciate a buddy key if anyone has one .. just pm me .. thanks in advance

hope to see you in game

• European player here would also like a buddy key ^^

• ZilegoZilego Member UncommonPosts: 10

They still doin buddy keys? Hell I'd love one too if anyone is willing to give :D

• odinsrathodinsrath Member UncommonPosts: 814

iv been looking for buddy key for about 2 months now..anyone out there show me some love..prety plz <3 !

justincredible.66 @gmail.com

• kuraikenshinkuraikenshin Member Posts: 47

I too would like to try this game very much, NA player please PM a code :) I have intentions of buying, but I'd like to see how it runs on my comp first... and a chance of course to dispell all the nasty press on the game. I have high hopes for this!

• felbladexfelbladex Member Posts: 34

I'd love a buddy key. I played the beta and enjoyed it, but then everyone said it went down the drain. I'd really like to play it though. American player if you could send it in a pm. :D

The inability to lighten up doesn't make you hardcore.

This discussion has been closed.