Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So who is staying to play FFXI ?

ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148Member CommonPosts: 6,690

Actually after being int he beta for FFXIV , it just made me think of playing FFXI again. I actually think SE lost sight of what made FFXI so great. So out of curiosity, who is staying to play FFXI ?

Comments

• konrad16660konrad16660 Member Posts: 182

Hi there.  I haven't played any FFXI in a while.  I played a bit about 1/2 years ago for a month or so.  But its been some time since I actually played for real.  That being said.  I went out and bought FFXIV this past week for computer and I must say....It is utterly garbage, and it seems like the producers are taking extra steps to make it even worse.  I have been trying to like it.  And of course I like Final Fantasy, and I suppose I was just hoping that it would be better than FFXI.  But in actuality, it more of a broken FFXI with better graphics.  So I thought to myself.  "Why don't I just go out and buy a new copy of FFXI?"  I think I just may go do that tommorow.  So, for anyone thinking of moving from FFXI to FFXIV, don't bother.  It will probably just anger you like much of the people on the forums.

• MithrandolirMithrandolir Member UncommonPosts: 1,701

I'm grabbing the Ultimate Collection from D2D today for 10 bucks. Can't beat it.

The original, 4 expansions and 3 add-ons.

• lovechiefslovechiefs Member UncommonPosts: 157

I can't play 14th, so I stay in 11. Especially since I never actually played the whole game.