Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The most anticipated MMO?

2»

Comments

• Jem43Jem43 Member Posts: 17

I can't wait to play Rift. I really find the crafting system and the pvp system if it is quite different from the other games!

• orator1970orator1970 Member UncommonPosts: 112

For me it would have to be GW2, Archage and Xsion somewhat in that order

• kingpin_21kingpin_21 Member Posts: 8

I can't wait to play GW2, I've read a lot of articles saying that the game's selling point is how the development team focused on pvp. They said that now inGW2, so have the chance to play against othere servers, yes, other servers. It means all of the players in a particular server will work hand in hand to make your guild the number one in the server. Also this will force the players in different guilds to play together and help each other. Can't wait for the release of guild wars 2!

• QueenPolarisQueenPolaris Member Posts: 8

For me it is GW2 as well.

There may be some dispute as to how innovative a game GW2 will be, but so far what it say's it will offer suits me completely. I don't want to have to group with people unless I want to. I don't want to play the usual, boring generic classes. I am bored of tanks and even more bored of healers.

I want a world that changes with the players and relies on its players to take action. I want a world that looks beautiful and actually has some depth and lore behind it that the devs have passionately created.

I could go on, but needless to say....I will try a few games, but I am just passing through them til GW2 comes out.

• peacekraftpeacekraft Member Posts: 189

GW2 and Tera for me as a player of GW and a former player of L2 this looks to be a good year (not that I expect GW2 to launch before 2012).

• XasapisXasapis Member RarePosts: 6,337

Between the three that their beta/release will come by the end of 2011, ie SW:TOR, GW2 and Tera, I'd pick Tera, then GW2, then SW:TOR.

What'll end happening of course is that I'll end up beta-ing wherever I get accepted.

• tymothymichetymothymiche Member Posts: 12

WoD is the one I'm lookn forward to, though I haven't seen an official website as yet....

• jpnolejpnole Member UncommonPosts: 1,698

MOST ANTICIPATED:

Short term: Rift

Medium term: SWTOR/GW2

Long term: Tera

Overall PC game: Diablo 3

• power_xanderpower_xander Member CommonPosts: 11

I can say I can't wait for Diablo3 to come out, all the class are good. I got some interesting articles in some sites and they said that they had a major revamped as far as gameplay is concern. Plus the Demon Hunter is awesome to play, can't wait for Diablo!

• GruugGruug Member RarePosts: 1,791

Of all the (MMO) games out or coming:

1. SWTOR

2. Fallen Earth

3. Planetside (Next)

4. Xyson

And of those, I only see me playing SWTOR long term.

Don't care about GW2 as I don't think of it as a MMO. Don't care about Diablo 3 for the same reason.

Let's party like it is 1863!

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

Ok, when you guys necro up a thread, try to read the original post before adding to it.

The dude talked about most anticipated game in beta now. At this point it would be Rift or possibly TERA, Korean beta is still a beta.

GW2 and TOR are both still in alpha (internal testing). WoDO is not even close as far as I know.

• queen_elizqueen_eliz Member Posts: 7

I don't know but I'm really looking out for Rift, I've read a lot of positive reviews about its gameplay, The game can be played solo, but still like any other mmorpg, it is better to interact with other play, play with other in pvp like that,

• whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472

Originally posted by Loke666

Ok, when you guys necro up a thread, try to read the original post before adding to it.

The dude talked about most anticipated game in beta now. At this point it would be Rift or possibly TERA, Korean beta is still a beta.

GW2 and TOR are both still in alpha (internal testing). WoDO is not even close as far as I know.

Hate responding to necro threads but i will in this case (promise it will be a rarity

ToR is already in beta.  They have sent out emails to select people to testing outside of the company.

Granted its not in mass numbers (it's very focused) but regardless it's beta, they just use the word game testing.  After game testing is supppose to be open beta which is exactly what youd think it to be, if this occurs it's suppose to happen about 1 month before release. Anything before that is game testing.

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.

• BrianO79BrianO79 Member Posts: 5

I feel like GW2 is the most anticipated MMOrpg. seen the trailer and gameplay on youtube and i got to say i like it. but in the end of the day the for me the most anticipated game is DIABLO 3. i've been drooling to play that game since they blizzcon08. I do hope they release it on 2011.

• XzenXzen Member UncommonPosts: 2,607

ArcheAge

• will_fwill_f Member Posts: 4

Guild Wars 2 in my opinion. ive been waiting for that game for 1 year now.