Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EVE Radio

VucinaVucina Member Posts: 42

I don't know if this has already been writen,but nvm,ill do it again!

Those of you who feel lonely in Eve,or new players who are not yet in corporation and don't have anyone to talk to,you can make Eve online alive and feel like real world.

I started playing this game a month ago and after a bit research i found out how much dedication is putted in this game from some players and in my opinion this is the only game whit such a strong community.Anyway,long story short,there is a whole RADIO station for this game which runs 24/7 every day.Dj's are interactive and you can talk to them with in-game chat.There are lootery which happens every sunday..With 2 mil isk you can make up to more that 2 billion for first place.

Here are instructions how to enable eve-radio:

1. On the upper right side of your chat box there is small chat bubble icon.Click on it!

2. There you will get a list of channels.Click "Other" tab and select EVE-Radio---Join

3. When you open your Eve radio channel, there will be their web site whitch is streaming radio 24/7.

4. Copy link of that web site into your web browser (DONT USE BROWSER IN YOUR GAME,coz' you wont be able to listen to music that way),so Alt-Tab and use your regular browser (IE,Opera....)

5. On the right side of website you will see a picture of a Dj currently streaming and under it there is a link Stream music.

6. Open it and enyoj!

See you in-game,King DrugLord!